AM Customer Service

28ONE

Reaction score
I want to share my appreciation to the AM team (Shane & Steve) for helping me resolve an issue with a recent purchase.

I purchased the SVT Brembo Kit for my 06 GT and had installed a little over a month ago. Well last Sunday I get cut off, hit brakes at 40% then I felt and heard pulsing coming through the front end and steering wheel. Seemed to early for ABS to come on. Had my mechanic check it out, he tells me rotor is warped. I'm shocked that an OEM rotor would be warped but to be sure, we had it placed on a lathe and sure enough, the cuts are done to one side only. Frustrations kicked in but I PMd AMShaneLesky. The next day, I receive a call from Steve@AM and in a nutshell, Steve helped me resolve the issue at hand. Totally made my day and that's what I call exceptional customer service!

James

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks James!

I appreciate the shout-out and kind words. I'll definitely send Steve a link to this thread, too.

Thanks for working with Steve and I on the issue, I'm glad we could get everything straightened out. If you ever need anything else, feel free to hit me up!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back