Amazing Customer Service

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Jim,
thank you for answering all my questions and responding quickly and working with me in making a good buy. i'll be dealing with you guys with all my major purchases in the future.. because i see that e force needing more goodies, lol.

Sinner

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the kind post! We are happy to work with you on this sale and get everything done within your budget and time frame. Its going to be alot of fun when you get this kit and even more fun once its installed!! Call, PM, or email me anytime...we are always there for our customers! ; )

JimIII@JDM

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
jim, you will be sorry you said that, lol. i'll add you to speed dial!!!

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
jim, you will be sorry you said that, lol. i'll add you to speed dial!!!

HA, I been having them on speed dial on my cell phone.

BTW, Jim III has been answering my texts well after closing time for the shop, that sounds like good customer service IMO.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i did the day i started this thread. it will be a little while before i install though. when are you getting yours intalled and what goodies are you getting? maybe your ideas can become my ideas, lol. post on my build thread.

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Sinner,
I am starting out with the stock 3.8 pulley, 39# injectors, E-Force Competition Air Intake Kit and JDM Tune (of course). I already have 4.10's, TCI 3000 stall converter and an Cervini's Side Exhaust kit.

I have an 2006 and heard some horror stories about people with 05-07's breaking their plugs and having issues while taking them out. I did some research and I swapped out my plugs first before I did anything else. What I did was warm the car up for 10 min. then took off all the coil-on-plugs. I used an blow gun on my air compressor and blew off any dust and sand out of the spark plug area. I gave a shot of penetrating oil to ea. plug and let it sit for 5-10 min. Then I took the plugs out by torking them out two turns out and one turn back in, hence only backing them out a 1/4 turn at a time. They all came out without any issues whatsoever. After I got those all done, then i started from step one in the manual. The reason i did this was because I read that you should remove the plugs while the engine was warm to make it easier for them to come out. (You can't do that if everything is ripped apart.) I don't know what yr. your ride is but hope this helps. I just got the intake manifold off yesterday. I am putting in hrs. after work and I get any free time so this may take me about a week to get everything in. Let me know how you make out!
Peace,
Roger

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back