American Muscle Car show

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was there also with my 6 year old daughter. I think I saw you - do you have a go-tee? Turnout was great considering the morning rain and afternoon thunderstorms.

Nope no go-tee. I had my daughter in a stroller for some of the time. The other times she was running me around.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
The cobra badges disgust me. The one guy with the black vert 07ish had a v6converted to a v8 with a intercooler (welded in so he says) and no power adder and a few procharger stickers. He had a cobra badge too. He was over by the trees near the dyno. Lmao

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
^ I was thinking later that day isn't he going to have that wimpy 7.5 rear in that car? Sure seems like the hard and expensive way of doing things.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
It was funny! Supposedly it was a forged 302 stroker and he had the N02 on it. I think I saw him take about 100 pictures of it.

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
^I got home last night and realized that I forgot to take a good look at yours and Sean's car. I only got a good look at your tail lights lol.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
We'll do it again next time you can get out of the house ;-) We really need to find a way to get more of these forum members together. I know there were quite a few there yesterday that are on here. It would have been nice to meet them.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I agree. The only person i got to meet was 94tbird

I saw your car if your last name is Rodrigez or something like that? I should have just paid the 25 and put mine in instead of just being a spectator. Man some of those cars were rough like the one guido with the Euro Carbon Fiber Roof fins.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Haha i saw the roof fins! My last name is frayko car was on the bottom level across from the pond. I had my poster covering all the damn condensation in my drivers side headlight. Damn projectors

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I wandered around and only talked to Dan for a bit. Was really hot so I hung out under the trees near my car.

My car had the angry bird sitting on top of the Kenne bell. Got a lot of funny looks on that one. Also had the gt500 right next to me.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. i am uploading pics I took now. Sorry if I missed anyone's rides.

Check the pics section in a few minutes, have over 100 that I am uploading.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back