DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
I didn't see you under my car takin pics when I was installing the headers.:clap:Just kidding but what are the holes in the H pipe? Did you cut out the bungs for the aft O2s? Before I installed mine I had an extra bung welded in for an wide band O2

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't see you under my car takin pics when I was installing the headers.:clap:Just kidding but what are the holes in the H pipe? Did you cut out the bungs for the aft O2s? Before I installed mine I had an extra bung welded in for an wide band O2

my H pipe was the first H Nick made so i was the test mule. we had em on there for palcement of the Rear O2s for people who would be using cats. I capped one off and used the other for a wideband O2 guage

pebkac

Reaction score
My first post here. My pony is 1 3/4 ARH with a catted H and SLP loudmouths. Here is the only video I have online right now. I will get more maybe this weekend. I am having a fitment issue but I think it is more an instal problem than a quality problem. I find out for sure on Tuesday. You can't go wrong with these headers.

http://media.putfile.com/American-Racing-Headers-Catted-H-SLP-LM-Burnout

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kooks FTW! It's pretty much 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other. They are both great products and you will be satisfied with either, or. My Kooks have been trouble free and I pass emissions with flying colors with the catted x. BTW my car runs pretty good as well.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Both are quality pieces. I do not own either as I will be going turbo. I have friends with both and say they are top of the pile along with Stainless Steel Works. 1 5/8 is plenty big enough NA or even power adder. I thought 1 3/4 would actually hurt NA performance a little bit?????

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I was in the market for headers, I'd go with American Racing Headers. I like the fact that they're truly longtube, and if you don't like the sound of an X-pipe, you can just put an H-pipe on, and vice versa.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I was in the market for headers, I'd go with American Racing Headers. I like the fact that they're truly longtube, and if you don't like the sound of an X-pipe, you can just put an H-pipe on, and vice versa.
Is the sound quality different?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back