americanmuscle discount

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

If you're looking for the code, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have over 50+ posts and I'll hook you up!

Also, don't forget to keep the code to yourself and do not share it!

Shane

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Yeah, make sure you have 50 posts... ;-)

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Haha just in case there were others reading along with less than the requirement, like yourself. These guys have already smoked the 50+ mark!

Shane

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
can i get it as well? been trying for a while.

Have you tried PM'ing me or Dan? I only as because I've responded to all of my PM's on here. Shoot me a PM and I would be happy to hook you up!

Shane

MonsterKing25

Grabber Pony
Reaction score
Shane you guys might want to select a different freight liner to ship big items. UPS freight took almost 3 weeks to get me my rear bumper on a 2 day transit.

I would like to thank your team though for over nighting a piece to me once i got the bumper and realized a pc was broken.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane you guys might want to select a different freight liner to ship big items. UPS freight took almost 3 weeks to get me my rear bumper on a 2 day transit.

I would like to thank your team though for over nighting a piece to me once i got the bumper and realized a pc was broken.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll get this info back to the Warehouse Manager, so he's aware of the time arrivals. Thanks again!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back