AM's dyno competition- James Moshier(dysan)

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats James.

WTF why don't I get a invite to that shit! I would have had well over 100hp more than the top car.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
The reason the numbers are low is because of how bad American Muscles dyno room is. I did Dyno Wars last year and it was kind of insulting. They lock you in a 100 degree room with only a tiny fan to cool the motor and no fresh air. I know the owner of the Super Snake actually. Hes 23...

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Guess it has been posted....thanks everyone...

It was hot as balls that day and their dyno room had no air and they kept the damn garage door closed. It had to be around 100 degrees in that room and it was well in the 90's outside the building.

I'm just happy I made that power and was the only automatic there(granted it's a 4r70w with the converter locked up.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Guess it has been posted....thanks everyone...

It was hot as balls that day and their dyno room had no air and they kept the damn garage door closed. It had to be around 100 degrees in that room and it was well in the 90's outside the building.

I'm just happy I made that power and was the only automatic there(granted it's a 4r70w with the converter locked up.

Conrats!

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Ditto those some low numbers for a 3.6 kenne bell on a Shelby 4 valve super snake.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score

why would am be so un thoughtful to have a dyno in a room with no airflow? :wtf1:

Last edited:

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
sounds kinda crappy.. to care more about a video rather than promoting your business and the ability to have high hp cars that run parts from your company!
Fail on there end!

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
sounds kinda crappy.. to care more about a video rather than promoting your business and the ability to have high hp cars that run parts from your company!
Fail on there end!

I had to yell at the camera guy when i was there because he kept turning off the fan between runs so they could keep doing interviews

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back