Another job hunting thread...

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I posted over on DFW50s but I'm sure there's people here that aren't on there.

I'm looking around at job opportunities currently, I went weeks unpaid at my last job and now at this one I'm in exactly the same situation. I've been hitting up all my local dealerships as I'm looking into something like a Service Advisor or a parts department role. I don't really wanna do sales, I'd prefer a secure income every week to help with my weekly budget.

I'm just throwing this out to see if anyone has any possible leads on a job like this, I can provide a resume showing all my prior experience in the auto industry if you need one.

I'm not looking for a handout, just if you know of a solid company (that WON'T fuck me over...) that needs a new employee I'd love to get the lead to it.

Thanks guys!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
You planning on staying in DFW?

Yeah for now, I'm renting a house from my parents with my brother so I can't really abandon him. If nothing works out in the next couple years I might just go back to Australia. Lol.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Park place Lexus of Plano is hiring for service advisor trainee and parts department. We're fixing to move to a gigantic facility so we're hiring more employees so we can fill up the empty space. Put your application in and put Joseph strong in for the who recommended you for this job and let me know and ill give a shout out to HR about you.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Park place Lexus of Plano is hiring for service advisor trainee and parts department. We're fixing to move to a gigantic facility so we're hiring more employees so we can fill up the empty space. Put your application in and put Joseph strong in for the who recommended you for this job and let me know and ill give a shout out to HR about you.

Hey, I really appreciate that! I'll shoot you a PM later with my details.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Sounds good bud!! Could always use another fellow mustang driver at work. Lol.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
No do application online first. Our HR chic only does appointments since she works our Lexus store and our jaguar store so you never know when she's actually in her office.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
No do application online first. Our HR chic only does appointments since she works our Lexus store and our jaguar store so you never know when she's actually in her office.

I applied for the 'Parts Porter' listing but I'm open to almost anything. My name's David White. I really appreciate the lead man!

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
No problem. Please just PM me your full name and phone number and tomorrow ill give them your contact info bud.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If that doesnt work out check out Holt Cat, they are always hiring parts personell.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Still looking guys... had a few meetings with people but nothing comes of them. Not looking for a hand out but if you guys hear of any openings at larger companies (no small businesses, been burned before) then please let me know!

Thanks..

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
^I'm not qualified for the first one, the second one I hadn't seen when I searched. Sending app tonight! Thanks man!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do the first one. We train. You are taught everything you need to know in house. Its easy and we make really good money.

If you can change oil and filters and do the shit right its an easy job. Is your license clean?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I do the first one. We train. You are taught everything you need to know in house. Its easy and we make really good money.

If you can change oil and filters and do the shit right its an easy job. Is your license clean?

Yeah, only had a couple of dismissed speeding tickets. Maybe I'll shoot a resume over for that one too. :)

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Hey did u ever call robin bro??

I left a WHOLLLEEEEE bunch of messages for her, she's like impossible to get hold of. The problem too is working the hours I do I can't just drive over there. I'll try calling again in the next couple days. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back