Another, "ZOMG!!! I wanna SLAM my Mustang" thread

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
I know it's to each his own... but a 3 inch drop, on an S197? Seriously? The guy claims to be a drifter...

http://tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18664

And I quote: "rides just as good as the steeda lowering springs.. handles amazing.. straight axle means no negative camber in rear.. and there is only minimal in the front. handles amazing."

0205002153.jpg

0206001155.jpg

0206001205.jpg

0207000938.jpg

Last edited:

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
looks nice but how are your going to get over speed bumps with the front that low, or is it on air bags and you can rise it on the go?

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
I like the third pic down... looks like he high-sided the car on the double-yellow paint stripe!!!

Well, he IS a drifter. Having your roll centers and anti-squat blown THAT far out will certainly help the car, ahem, NOT hook...

Oh, yeah.... he'll spend eleventy-bajillion dollars to totally destroy the the suspension geometry, but not a few hundred to fix the mashed front fender... I guess that's the 2010's version of the wild-ass bodykit still in primer...

Last edited:

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
I know everyone has the impression that since Drift cars slide around with the tires smoking that we want LESS traction. In reality it is the opposite... if you want a car to drift FAST then you need traction and working suspension geometry to acquire lateral grip.

-your resident "drifter"

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
I know everyone has the impression that since Drift cars slide around with the tires smoking that we want LESS traction. In reality it is the opposite... if you want a car to drift FAST then you need traction and working suspension geometry to acquire lateral grip.

-your resident "drifter"

Because we all know, more traction, even in drifting, means more control. :)

And I quote from this guy:

"No need for extended lengeth ball joints... Yes we Trimmed the bumpstops all the way down.. and the rails drag in gravel driveways and over speed bumps.. lol but hell it drifts real good!"

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Good thing they took the time to fix all the fucking dents in the fender before they lowered it

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Good thing they took the time to fix all the fucking dents in the fender before they lowered it

:lol: Yep... that was him trying to drift in an "abandoned" parking lot, that had cars in it. Hit an Explorer that "I didn't see". The kids a douche.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
:lol: Yep... that was him trying to drift in an "abandoned" parking lot, that had cars in it. Hit an Explorer that "I didn't see". The kids a douche.

kid said:
Someone hit the car while sitting at a stop sign... that is the reason for the fucked up side.. and zip ties.. lol

:sigh1:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Nah... bullshit runs deep with these guys. I've seen the video... see if I can find it.

I kinda figured. Claiming the car handles fine now makes him so full of shit he ought to have brown eyes.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
wow altima rims, they actually look ok.

That's it! I couldn't figure out where I've seen them, but you're right they don't look too bad (if the stance was less tarded).

Oh, and post 20 by Miracle himself....

So me making just a few educated observations, and even a few suggestions classifies me as a hater? As far as i am concerned your opinions aren't worth shit, so stick to driving Integras, and go fuck yourself while you are at it.

:LMAO: Well played sir! haha!

Last edited:

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score

-your resident "drifter"

Brian: I'm pretty sure you were referencing my post, and it's apparent that the sarcasm I intended just didn't come across.... While I am NOT a drift fan, I do respect the car control skills necessary.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Oh, and post 20 by Miracle himself....

So me making just a few educated observations, and even a few suggestions classifies me as a hater? As far as i am concerned your opinions aren't worth shit, so stick to driving Integras, and go fuck yourself while you are at it.
:LMAO: Well played sir! haha!

Ya like that... :lol:

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
From a road course perspective, that car - lowered the way it is - would perform like crap with zero suspension travel in the turns and esses - little to no feedback to the driver. All show and no go. Not sure how he came to conclusion that this lowered (slammed) setup now "rides just as good as the steeda lowering springs."

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back