Any day for raxiom 49169 restock?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey MexGT,

We should have these Raxiom Gen5 tail lights back in stock by the beginning of next week. We've been expecting an earlier delivery date, but a lot of shipments have been held up for the past few weeks with this crazy weather here in the northeast of the Country. Assuming all the deliveries get sorted out, the ETA I listed above should be accurate.

Hope this helps!

Shane

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score
will they be in stock as in ready to order or basically the shipped to the people who have already purchased and maybe 3-5 people will have a shot at ordering them lol

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
will they be in stock as in ready to order or basically the shipped to the people who have already purchased and maybe 3-5 people will have a shot at ordering them lol

This, If you don't have your order in already your will probably be waiting still.

I have my order in already. :)

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Yes! Once this delivery arrives, all backorders will be filled and there will still be plenty left. So, the Gen5 tail lights will be back in stock on the site for anyone to purchase and ship out the same day if ordered before 5pm EST!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mine shipped today. ;)

Good stuff! Glad you're taken care of.

Just to clarify- your order was filled with a smaller delivery we were expecting. I'm still expecting the large delivery to arrive at the beginning of next week. In case anyone is wondering why they're not in stock on the site quite yet.

Shane

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HMM Wonder if I could sell mine at a premium!
:lol:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
In stock and my order is in...

They sure are! We have a bunch of Raxiom Gen5 tail lights back in stock. If you guys are still looking for a set, now's the time. It's hard to say how long they'll remain in stock. These lights tend to fly off the shelves!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I got mine last Monday. They are amazing.

I'm glad you're enjoying the new Raxiom Gen5 tail lights! I'd love to check them out on your Mustang too. Do you have any good pics to show off? If you do, definitely post a few up!

Thanks for showing your support!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back