Any LMR representation at COTA

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody going to be at the Grand Am race in Austin next weekend?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I dont know yet. I have had my eye on it personally, but we wont be going as a company or anything. I would like to make it.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Check with the track first. My tickets were $60/pc for both days. How many tickets are you looking for?

Btw, I got my 18x10 sve drifts on friday and they are awesome!! I can't wait to get my tires when they become available. All I have left is the FRPP finned axle cover when you guys get more in stock.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Probably just 2 for me and the wife. Ill call up there at lunch and see what they say.

Awesome. Im ready to see some pictures. I have the diff cover in stock right now. The M4033K is a kit part number. I am waiting on the vent tube to come back into stock. They should be here this week.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Cool, I have that and the gasket on my wishlist ready to go.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good deal. Let me know if you need anything else. Hopefully I can make the race and meet up with you down there. If you are coming through on Friday, let me know. You can stop by the shop and pick up the diff cover.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
We are leaving Thursday around noon from OKC so I think by the time we roll through Waco you guys will be closed. I would like to stop by next time I'm around the area. I stopped in on the way back from Mustang Fest 2011 and checked out the showroom and drooled over the Cobra R

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha the R is being worked on right now. I was hoping it would be here for the cruise this weekend. Ill shoot you a PM if I make it down there. I know we are having a big crawfish boil at my house, gotta find out from the wife if we are doing it Saturday or Sunday.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I seen that awhile ago. I had the answers to your baseball question..lol but i still dont know if I can make it down there. Told my wife I needed answers tonight or im going to the race.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wanting the gasket though since the cover is aluminum for a better seal

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back