Any movie buffs or movie goers?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My girlfriends father saw it last night in 3D and said it was pretty good.

I saw it yesterday and I liked it a lot. Eva Green was pretty awesome, she played the part really well. I liked it as much as the first one. The effects where pretty awesome also.

I also like how they matched the timeline of this one with the first one.

On another note, I saw another preview for Godzilla, that movie is going to be dark and pretty awesome it seems.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Sabotage Review

Arnold is back. IMO this is his best movie since returning from politics. It is much better than The Last Stand (Better than Escape Plan too, but I loved that movie just bc it was Sly and Arnold). The movie is not your typical Arnold shoot em up. It is more of a mystery/who done it with IMO some very well done action scenes. the first person shots from shoot outs and the car chase is good (different car chase, doesnt follow a lot of cliches if you see it you will see what I mean) The movie is extremely gory for an Arnold movie, lots of blood and guts and some of it is really dark and brutal and done in a realistic fashion (all though I think some of the blood may be excessive). Depending on which previews you saw, the movie is a bit misleading in terms of what it is about but it is well done.

If you like Arnold I would say definitely go see it.

Cons, some of the twists do kind of weaken the plot, but I have heard that the movie got numerous edits and reshoots after it was done. I think a directors cut would be fantastic.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Going to go see captain america later today. Hoping it is better than the first since that one blow hard.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
midnight release? I'll be seeing it saturday.

Well not midnight so very that shooting but 8 o'clock. It is way better than first one and it connects more to today the whole political privacy deal. Way more action.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
So out of the phase 2 marvel movies which one is best, iron man 3 Thor 2 or captain America 2

Captain America 2. Iron man had those fire spitting dudes which was way over the top, Thor is too fair tale ish for me.

blacks197

Reaction score
Saw Captain America last weekend. Definitely a good flick worth checking out.

Saw The Raid 2 last fri and it was just as awesome as the first. Probably going to go see it again tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
Saw Captain America last weekend. Definitely a good flick worth checking out.

Saw The Raid 2 last fri and it was just as awesome as the first. Probably going to go see it again tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to see Raid 2 so bad. Glad to hear it is as awesome as the first.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back