Any one here like these?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Looks good bro. I love bikes. Nothing on earth can compare to the feeling of riding a scooter. I have a 06 Softail Night Train...

760495aff79813c0.jpg

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mister Roper, I just want to see it. I have been on and owned many different brands and types of bikes. Here is a list:

1994 Kawasaki Ninja 250
1996 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1997 Kawasaki KLR 250
1994 Yamaha FZR 600
1996 Yamaha FZR 1000
1999 Yamaha R6
2002 Yamaha R1

My grumpy bitch is my favorite 1984 Harley Davidson FXWG.

As long as you have your fists in the air and two wheels below you are doing right.

I shouldn't have wasted all that money on all the other bikes. If I would have bought a Harley in the first place I would have been better off.

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Marc.............pure evil! I like it! Hopefully it sounds as good as it looks!:beer:

Hell yea bro! 2 1/2 V&H solid free flow's with stage 2 cams, heads, and lifters (including upgraded hydro's)... It thumps like a champ. LOL

No audio, but I have a shot of the other side.

760495bbe372ca57.jpg

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah Marc V@H are the way to go IMHO! Those goodies would surely make a panhead, shovelhead, or evolution proud! I'm almost positive it doesn't leak as much either!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Yea, that's why I wanted the one piece pipes. I was sick of the damn things leaking at the mid point. The one piece pipe is much better. The last 2 piece I had, I tacked them into place on the bike, then pulled them and put a bad all he way around. I didn't want to go through all that again, so I bought solid design.

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yea bro! 2 1/2 V&H solid free flow's with stage 2 cams, heads, and lifters (including upgraded hydro's)... It thumps like a champ. LOL

No audio, but I have a shot of the other side.

760495bbe372ca57.jpg

Pipe side is even better! Plan on keeping it for awhile? I always think when it comes to bikes and guitars/basses, you should always add to the collection. Never take away.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm toying with getting a Victory Hammer or an 8-Ball. My brother-in-law is a service manager for the Victory dealership in Birmingham, AL, and he says they are waaaay more relaible than the other domestic bike. In fact, he gets a lot more Harley's in for repair work than Victorys. I also think they look better.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Pipe side is even better! Plan on keeping it for awhile? I always think when it comes to bikes and guitars/basses, you should always add to the collection. Never take away.

Yes, I plan on keeping it as long as the good Lord allows me. I sold my imports, but plan on getting/building a custom chopper and buying an American sport bike too.

I'm toying with getting a Victory Hammer or an 8-Ball. My brother-in-law is a service manager for the Victory dealership in Birmingham, AL, and he says they are waaaay more relaible than the other domestic bike. In fact, he gets a lot more Harley's in for repair work than Victorys. I also think they look better.

Victory is a good bike, I would recommend getting one if you like them.

I love my Harley, but it is a labor of love. I have about 7k on this one and I have done two major repairs already. But the feeling I get when I hear those pipes ring can't be bought from anyone else... LOL

ixtlan

Reaction score
Have a lot of Victory owners where I work. Some Harley too.
Most have the Kingpin cuz they ride with their wives.
Nice bikes... I personally like the Vegas best with the blacked out look.
Not a two person bike though.
And I dont know whats going on with that Vision...
Looks like a Vespa on Steroids.
The Harleys are more lending to customizing though.
Either one ya gotta love the Lope of the twins.
Just sounds Mean...

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Hell yeah man get whatever stirs you bro! As long as you get on two wheels MrClean! I feel a scooter represents who you are more than other vehicle. You can't hide behind a tinted window on a bike, just sunglasses/goggles.

I know where I stand on my shovelhead. It requires more maintenance than checking air pressure, but I love the fact I do all the work myself. After a 300+ mile trip and the hands/fingers and ass stop tingling:wtf:it feels good to know that a lot of luck and some knowledge got me to my destination! Seriously though my bike has be very good to me. Now if I could find some indestructable base and head gaskets!

matt

Reaction score
whellie.jpg

'05 Softail
Roland Sands Kit, one off mid controls, open belt drive primary

98" Revolution Performance Top End on stock botttom 120hp/110tq
Runs low 11's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back