Any one here work at a Ford Dealership?

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
If your on the new car sales side. Please PM me.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
Thank you kind sir

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks SD!! And ya, I am the General Manager for a Ford dealership in Connecticut..Pm if you have any questions..

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
He's not a member here, but KEVIN is a great guy who works at a CA Ford dealership... he knows tons about the kinds of mods most guys do that involve Ford parts. Here's his email addy:

[email protected]

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No problem. When can I come pick up my 2011 F250 demo? :LMAO:

ahem.. excuse me. But according to one member here that has been PMing me, we are polluting our board by discussing anything other than S197s, allowing anyone that has anything other than a S197 to be a member, or even acknowledging that there is anything other than a S197 in existence and according to that is the exact reason why "we all left Mustang Forums". So I suggest that in order to keep from insulting this fine member that we please refrain from ever mentioning another vehicle other than the S197 platform based Mustang.

Thanks...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahem.. excuse me. But according to one member here that has been PMing me, we are polluting our board by discussing anything other than S197s, allowing anyone that has anything other than a S197 to be a member, or even acknowledging that there is anything other than a S197 in existence and according to that is the exact reason why "we all left Mustang Forums". So I suggest that in order to keep from insulting this fine member that we please refrain from ever mentioning another vehicle other than the S197 platform based Mustang.

Thanks...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks...

Ask the motherfucker to define "we" as it applies here. Oh...and tell him to kiss my ass too.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kevin is a member on here but I pissed him off and he got ass hurt (don't even remember why) and he packed up his toy bag and left and went back to TMS where everyone juggles each others sack with velvet gloves. Kind of a shame. I really didn't think he was so delicate. He would have been a nice contribution to the board.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score

Thanks...

whats an s197?

Back