Anybody down for a TX meet? Feb 23rd in Waco

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Im down. Beers, cruise,.track, it doesnt matter. I know that Temple Academy is still open, which is out of the ordinary honestly. I can't say for sure if my car will be at a meet, but I can always catch a ride with barelyrolling...i mean,.slowlyrolling.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Ok well since this is moving forward it might be a good ideal to think about cruise meeting points for each group as we head in. I trying to think where the houston group can meet up with other to head north to waco. For houston we should head up to college station and we can meet a group from there area and then head up 6 to waco. San Antonio stop in austin and then just keep up the 35 and dallas my have a few stop down 35. We might be able to get some of the Louisiana member and maybe even some of the Oklahoma guys to make the trip down.

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Are we allowing stuck up assholes or just cool Texas people?

Is there a date set for this yet? Don't make me read four pages of posts.

Well we need to have some one there we can make fun of ;)

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Feb 16th. Can a mod add it to the title?

Planning a cruise around the city is a huge pain in the ass and people will get lost regardless of how well planned it is. Maybe just dinner then cruising to the brazos river area that has plenty of parking and we can have some brews, toss a foot ball around, have some photoshoots etc.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I'll give him a ride in my 3V.

I wouldnt waste the gas!

I can bring him down in the 12' Taurus if this is not a race track event. We would have to settle for a 300 hp ride though. Then it will be Taxi cabs from there!:thumb2:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Feb 16th... I've already got appointments set that day. Fuck!

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
If a majority can not make it that day we can switch it, it does not matter to me at all, since I have no ties to anything except a 5'8 blonde.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, you 3V guys are such sweet hearts. LOL, For real, you 2 have some of the baddest pre11's I have had the opportunity to see in person and your cars are 1st class badass, much respect!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Ohhhh, you 3V guys are such sweet hearts. LOL, For real, you 2 have some of the baddest pre11's I have had the opportunity to see in person and your cars are 1st class badass, much respect!

Love you too man. ;)

Back