Anybody down for a TX meet? Feb 23rd in Waco

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Are "non members" allowed to come and hang out? Or do we need to be "voted" in to be able to hang around you dudes? LOL.

Yeah man. Anybody can come to anything we do. We have the membership stuff because we have a little different club than most car clubs. We aren't just looking to have a bunch of names on our roster. We are very family oriented and have a lot of family friendly meets, so we want to get to know people before they join. That's why we want folks to come out to six meets, so we can weed out the crazies. We're all a great group of friends as well as a club.

Here's a link to our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/dfwmcc

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Yeah man. Anybody can come to anything we do. We have the membership stuff because we have a little different club than most car clubs. We aren't just looking to have a bunch of names on our roster. We are very family oriented and have a lot of family friendly meets, so we want to get to know people before they join. That's why we want folks to come out to six meets, so we can weed out the crazies. We're all a great group of friends as well as a club.

Here's a link to our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/dfwmcc

Nice, I did always have a disdain for half the members in previous car clubs I was in, only because they were complete dumb asses. IE: donuts, burn outs, EVERYWHERE.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Nice, I did always have a disdain for half the members in previous car clubs I was in, only because they were complete dumb asses. IE: donuts, burn outs, EVERYWHERE.

Every now and then somebody will do that, but mostly we try to be respectful of the venues that host our meets.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Well some of you know im never a sure thing because of work and having no ideal what state ill be in at the time but if im home im down

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back