Anyone else here running a Roush TVS?

Red03SVT

forum member
Reaction score
I have one on the car I just bought and was just seeing if anyone else here has one and how it runs. Figured it never hurts to see if there are any tips out there. I know the belt on the car is shredding a little on the edges. I didnt know if anyone else had this going on.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The belt on those kits normally frays a little. its not shredding, thats a term id use to describe it actually shredding apart and coming off track. Its probably just like ive seen on every other TVS car with that belt, just the outter edges have some small hairs on them. You can take a lighter to them and burn them off. I do that on all the cars i see. Its just the material the belt is made from.

We do alot of these blowers now and ill tell you what i think its the best going package for power, price, and apperance. They look extremely clean under the hood. Plus to make 500 HP at the tires is a walk in the park!

JimIII

Red03SVT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Jim. I was gonna call you guys about some parts for it. Currenlty isnt there only 1 size pulley available? Also do you have a good coverter recomendation for the car?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back