Anyone else seen a '15 on the road yet?

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
I was driving on US 24 between Toledo, OH and Ft. Wayne, IN yesterday when a bright yellow '15 passed me headed the opposite direction. Looked good, love the yellow.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Funny, I had a good buddy tell me he saw a bright yellow one on I-71 yesterday in louisville Kentucky headed southbound right around 2 PM

JimC

Reaction score
Being in the Detroit area it isn't unusual to see cars out and about. I've seen a couple of S550 testing.

Seeing various cars with no badging, sometimes camouflage, happens a lot.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I've seen about 5 rolling around. A few in yellow, 1 in comp orange, red, and camo. They are all over the place in Dearborn!

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
There are no production cars out yet, so any/all of them that are seen, are preproduction test cars. I'll bet you guys near Dearborn get to see a lot of cool stuff early on.

Comp O is my favorite. If I were a new car buying kind of guy, that would be the one for me.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
I saw that black and white camo what a mess. Hand built tail lights, wires everywhere, velcro and tape residue. Still love the lines.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting one is a tri-bar and other is just pony, guessing different models

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
There was a black ecoboost all the way down here in Houston at Joe Myers Ford.

I have a friend that works there post up a picture of it.

BlazinBoss302

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen a 2015 Ecoboost in Guard color and a Comp Orange. The CO looks much better in person than in photos

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score
The local dealer had a yellow ecoboost one for a day a couple weeks back. They said Ford is taking it to a lot of dealer's across the state's to show off before they sell them. I snagged a few pics on my phone of it. The seats have bigger bolster's but it is pretty comfortable. I love the way it sits from a viewing standpoint. I couldn't convince them to let me drive it though.

Here it is with mine

Last edited:

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
A local dealer just sold a 15' Ecoboost that they had on display. Gentlemen offered 15k over sticker and they took it. I'm sure they will be in some shit with ford. But I've seen it on the road already. It was some guy from Mexico with cash. This is down in south Texas by the border.

Crazy stuff.

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
There are no production cars out yet, so any/all of them that are seen, are preproduction test cars. I'll bet you guys near Dearborn get to see a lot of cool stuff early on.

Comp O is my favorite. If I were a new car buying kind of guy, that would be the one for me.

I got four in front of me at in Arizona where I work , there hyped up more than what it is trust me.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Oh god yes they are. Underneath is a joke with how weak everything is. Going to need a lot of aftermarket parts

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I got to drive a 2015 GT yesterday, it was extremely smooth and quiet with very right suspension but by no means was it overly bouncy. Bumps were no big deal, the ass end didn't bounce around at all like the SRA does.

Also, the MT-82 shifter is way more mechanically sound. It felt like it has the MGW shifter but none of the NVH.

The sound system blew my shaker 500 away. I'm not a huge audio but but u could tell a huge difference.

Only thing I didn't really like was the over abundance of buttons. Otherwise it's an awesome car, it makes me want to throw rocks at mine

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Saw a few more on the road today. Neighbor has one in his driveway with no manufacturer plate on it. I'm not sure if its his, or a Ford toy. Probably just a Ford toy.

Went and talked to him. Ford toy, couldn't take me for a spin. He said he would have one pretty soon I could go for a ride in though.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back