Anyone going to Carlisle All ford Nationals?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump! This is next weekend! The weather looks great.....let's hope ot stays that way.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
nymustangs has the tent, i will be arriving friday around 3 and shitty friday around 4

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A few of us from our local club are all heading up Friday. We mentioned about all getting together for a dinner and drinks.......

We thought maybe the Texas Roadhouse.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Hope to meet some of you there. My son and I will be there all weekend. Stop by the Bullitts and say hello.I will be the guy in the gravity chair with the diet Mountain dew.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im bringing a 6x12 enclosed trailer from queens to carlisle and back again. if anyone has any parts or anything they wanna bring let me know

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
2 days to go.

I am leaving westchester at 10:30 or so on friday, gonna meet up with some of the queens guys. we are gonna have a keg at our tent....Thanks irish.....

Always a good time, looking forward to a fun and safe weekend.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just about ready to go...I can't be missed. I have a silver 2012 gt with s197forum decal on the windshield. Ill be with njstangers, we have a tent there. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance.

Tom

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

b00stedgt

Reaction score
im bringing a 6x12 enclosed trailer from queens to carlisle and back again. if anyone has any parts or anything they wanna bring let me know
If we end up buying more parts then we can fit in the car would you mind if we threw them in your trailer?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Too bad the weather didn't hold.....typical Carlisle, right?...

It was great meeting a few of you!

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't Get a chance to meet anyone except three few ppl from nym that were at the same hotel as me and spent the weekend in a drunken stuper, didn't do the burnout comp becuase my brand new car figured it would be ok to have a pinion bearing failure on the way there. I had alot of fun either way though. Now ford cam rebuild my rear for free for me!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, were there many folks from the BMC and BPC clubs this year??

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I think we had just shy of 60 cars under BPC this year.

Had a great time though! Hung out with my 'other' family for a weekend, drank, and partied! Took home 2nd in the 2008-2012 GT Coupe Modified class & won a 2012 V6 Mustang Coupe from a local raffle I had entered a few months before! All-inall a great weekend!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Too bad the weather didn't hold.....typical Carlisle, right?...

It was great meeting a few of you!

If it doesn't rain it's not Carlisle. LOL!!

LegendLives

Reaction score
I did see Laura and John, was great hanging together. I couldnt outrun the rain and had to spend 4 hrs cleaning it back up for the trip back up Sunday. I did meet irishpwr so now I got a face to go w/ the avatar...lol Well we know now when it will rain again... 363 more days give or take LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back