Anyone going to Carlisle All ford Nationals?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
^^^ yeah that was me. its my weekend away, my weekend to get shitty

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'll see you all there ... Im staying at the Holiday Inn so I can hang out at the bar with you guys this year :beer:

Planning on it with the Saleen Club.
Wow your coming all the way from Colorado? Thats pretty cool!
See ya at Carlisle - Stop by the Mustang Club of Maryland Tent and say hello.

You sir have a nice looking car!!

LegendLives

Reaction score
Does any one see the resemblence to my sig, LOL, yes I will be there again. I was sitting behind mine in that pic and watched that canopy smacking 3 mustangs. :thud:

DSC_0568.jpg

09GTstang

Reaction score
Sweet!!!

I was there last year and had a blast, even with the hurricane winds and my sister ending up in the hospital for heat exhaustion.

I hope nobodys cars got hurt when the tent went flying.

Here are a few pics from last year.

This is the holiday in that we stay at. My buddys car to the left of mine (black one) took home 3rd in modified.
DSC_0556.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

Ha in your first picture thats my friends silver Saleen in the top left corner by the black mustang!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
you should try for the holiday inn, its quite a party there

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
cool I just booked there

Cool, this will be my first year staying there. It was recommended by a friend. Last year they had a live band in their bar I am told. Pretty close too. I know of a couple other GT500 guys staying there and a 2010 Raptor.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
We'll be up there from Thurs > Sun. ..heading up with BadPonyClub (BPC) again. We've had 70+ stangs 2 yrs running now and are hoping to keep it going this year. It's always a blast!

we have a great time every year, and we drink plenty of Apple Pie ;) our numbers are going to be great, and we're going to beat the Merkur group this year :)

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stop by and say hi to us in the GT/CS section! We will be hanging out at our tent if we aren't walking around looking at ALL the sweet rides!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
we have a great time every year, and we drink plenty of Apple Pie ;) our numbers are going to be great, and we're going to beat the Merkur group this year :)

i somehow ended up with a bottle of that stuff. brought it home and knocked the socks off a few of my buddies

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
APPLE PIE!!!

oh god, I picked up a jar of that off a guy at the Detroit Autorama this year, it's authentic made with shine stuff, not the grain ripoff version, it kicks my ass everytime I get brave enough to have a few sips, which is only after about 10 beers. lol

my dad and I will be at Carlisle all day Friday....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back