Anyone heard of Modular Performance

fullsayl

WTFC?
Reaction score
Well I have never heard of it, but the first thing that I noticed was that there was no physical address or contact information listed on the contact tab. That little fact is something that in my years of professional experience sends off lots of alarm bells. So I did a WhoIs lookup on the root domain (idsserver.us is an e-commerce hosting site) and found that the modularperformance.com is registered to:

Tymensky Enterprises Inc.
48246 CEDARWOOD
NOVI, MI 48374-3409
US

Now a little more browsing (and I mean a LITTLE) seems to indicate that these guys have been around the NMRA race scene for a while and are at least well published on the web.

Hope this Helps...

Matty

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i don't know if it helps the op, but i'm impressed! i wish i had more i.t. know how. i was 40 before we got our first computer.

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have never heard of it, but the first thing that I noticed was that there was no physical address or contact information listed on the contact tab. That little fact is something that in my years of professional experience sends off lots of alarm bells. So I did a WhoIs lookup on the root domain (idsserver.us is an e-commerce hosting site) and found that the modularperformance.com is registered to:

Tymensky Enterprises Inc.
48246 CEDARWOOD
NOVI, MI 48374-3409
US

Now a little more browsing (and I mean a LITTLE) seems to indicate that these guys have been around the NMRA race scene for a while and are at least well published on the web.

Hope this Helps...

Matty

Can you help me find out if my gf is cheating on me?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
John and Mike Tymensky are a father/son team that build some of the finest modular engine combinations ever to see a race track or street. John is a Ford engineer in the modular engine department and is one of the original designers of the modular engine.

You simply cannot go wrong with an engine or components from them.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Tymensky was running like low 9s in a N/A 4valve like back in 2001-2002. They know their way around a mod motor fo sho

fullsayl

WTFC?
Reaction score
Can you help me find out if my gf is cheating on me?

Unless she is dumb enough to post proof of her dalliance on the the web, probably not LMAO.

i don't know if it helps the op, but i'm impressed! i wish i had more i.t. know how. i was 40 before we got our first computer.

LOL - Don't feel bad, I know jack shit about modular engines so its all good.

Seems SD knows these guys and from a little more reading they have been around the NMRA scene and winning since before half of forever. I would think that they merit at least a try if you can't find what you are looking for from one of the forum vendors.

Matty

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back