Anyone help with X-plan pin????

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I am also interested in getting this. I already have plans on trading my 06 gt in potentially for a 2011 GT and was looking at some of the discounts that were offered. I work in law enforcement so my employer should get some sort of plan I would imagine, however if not, what are the options?

Are there limits on to how many plans that a company gets? Can a dealer deny selling a vehicle if the plan was used+trade in?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
I am also interested in getting this. I already have plans on trading my 06 gt in potentially for a 2011 GT and was looking at some of the discounts that were offered. I work in law enforcement so my employer should get some sort of plan I would imagine, however if not, what are the options?

Are there limits on to how many plans that a company gets? Can a dealer deny selling a vehicle if the plan was used+trade in?

there are certain companies that have access to x plan. i dont know if law enforcement is one of those or not. Your employer would have a code to access a special website that you would use to create the pin.

I get to create 5 pins a year and they expire a year after they are created. I have only used 1 so far and was for konablue. I do plan on buy 1 or two cars later this year but not sure if they will be ford or not.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
There is a good chance that my agency doesn't have such access due to me never hearing about it as of yet. I appreciate the information:thumb2:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just tell the damn dealer you want it for invoice(as long as its in stock), tell them you already got invoice price from another dealer, but you prefer to buy it from them..They will do it. Or if you want to drive to Connecticut, I will do it:thumb2:

Shortybullitt

forum member
Reaction score

http://www.pierreford.com/default.aspx?html=x-plan.html&sprogram

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Now I just have to wait until they finally hit the lots to work the numbers out

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back