anyone here in college??

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
just wondering.. I'm always in class on this site and wondering how many people are in school, workforce, or service.. I got a good idea on the IMBOC forum, (I feel outta place being 19, haha) but either way, good to be a part of S197. :bigbeer: big beer for everyone.

(I'm in college, don't mind the age..... lmao):evillaugh:

ScrmNYel05

~HollyWood~
Reaction score
hey it's all good and in college i am also 19 myself what college you go to?

KevinBo6GT

forum member
Reaction score
Checkin in, your not alone on here thats in college. Im 20, just sucks because we can't or atleast i can't put alot of money into my car bc of sooo many other priorities

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
i feel so young.. im still in High School lol... (i'm 17) but i start college next year!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
it's all good guys, that is true though, other priorities and a job vs a career kinda keep from being a to mod cars the way some of the older guys do, props to them of course, but hell at least we're on our way. :clap:

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score
i feel so young.. im still in High School lol... (i'm 17) but i start college next year!

Your cars pretty gangster for still being in high school, I know that if I had my car in high school I probably wouldn't be here right now, I woulda wrapped it around a tree or something

21 here, soon to be 22, going back to college, flunked out my first two years now I'm finally goin back.

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
Your cars pretty gangster for still being in high school, I know that if I had my car in high school I probably wouldn't be here right now, I woulda wrapped it around a tree or something

21 here, soon to be 22, going back to college, flunked out my first two years now I'm finally goin back.
lol yes its pretty gangster

ScrmNYel05

~HollyWood~
Reaction score
I go to montgomery community college (for now), in woodlands, TX

Yea, i just started my second year in college. i haven't done anything to the car since college started except flip screen for my itouch lol

if yall want to check it out feel free next thing i saving up for is custom two tone leather on the inside. yellow and black FTW!! lol all i can do really is looks on my car till college is over good thing i'm working.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2974407

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
nice, I'm looking to get a 75 shot of ZEX in the next two months, and GT front bumper with bullitt grille and a drop before the end of march. Financial aid money.. lol. and I'm on a few scholarships so the money I get back just goes into the stang. after that I'm waiting for the 2011.... :popcorneat:

and woodlands huh? that must be a great looking school. In south texas, this school is cosidered nice, but I've been to other capmus's upstate and those just make me :drool: haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back