anyone here in college??

dino

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, go take someones job and tell em S197 forum sent you!!! but still, those are some amazing Axle-backs. j/k, great driving though!!

:tp: for being the proverbial shit when it comes to driving. lol :clap:
not to burst his bubble, but a 2.14 60' and 13.37 is not exactly the fastest stock GT out there.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not to burst his bubble, but a 2.14 60' and 13.37 is not exactly the fastest stock GT out there.

haha I hope you can back up that statement. I haven't seen any faster. The weather that day could not have been any better. There was an entire 4 page thread saying it was bullshit that it was "to fast" for a stock car to run. Oh well who cares about "stock" car times! I want to see a time slip for a faster time. Also some proof on the car being stock, cat back IDC about lol. I am not saying its the fastest stock, but the fastest time I have seen.

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
haha I hope you can back up that statement. I haven't seen any faster. The weather that day could not have been any better. There was an entire 4 page thread saying it was bullshit that it was "to fast" for a stock car to run. Oh well who cares about "stock" care times! I want to see a time slip for a faster time. Also some proof on the car being stock, cat back IDC about lol. I am not saying its the fastest stock, but the fastest time I have seen.

Same, in good weather I've seen a stock GT pull off a best of 13.9 which I thought was pretty damn good, but if there is a faster one, let him post up a video.

but above all, Wyld said it, no one really cares about stock. if you wanted stock performance, shoulda gotten a Ferrari. haha. Stangs are not really meant to be kept stock, unless it's a collectors...

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Same, in good weather I've seen a stock GT pull off a best of 13.9 which I thought was pretty damn good, but if there is a faster one, let him post up a video.

but above all, Wyld said it, no one really cares about stock. if you wanted stock performance, shoulda gotten a Ferrari. haha. Stangs are not really meant to be kept stock, unless it's a collectors...

MOC826 is going to mod his car. I am trying to convince him on selling his street bike to get a built motor with a 200 shot :evillaugh: do it malachi.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
The bike may be fast, but the built motor on a 200 shot would be a beast!!
:popcorneat:

yeah but a bike is a good daily driver and a really good gas saver :thumb:

plus i can still have fun and go fast if i want to all while getting 38mpg's

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah but a bike is a good daily driver and a really good gas saver :thumb:

plus i can still have fun and go fast if i want to all while getting 38mpg's

You can say bye bye to that 38 once your over 75. When I rode mine dude I was cruising around 90 50% of time and I know how you are LOL oh well you are tempting me to get another :evillaugh:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
You can say bye bye to that 38 once your over 75. When I rode mine dude I was cruising around 90 50% of time and I know how you are LOL oh well you are tempting me to get another :evillaugh:

actually it usually gets about 40 at 75 so at 90 im getting no worse then 38:thumb:

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
actually it usually gets about 40 at 75 so at 90 im getting no worse then 38:thumb:

The power commander must have been tuned wrong on the CBR... oh well YAMAHA FTW

Eric298

Got V8?
Reaction score
The power commander must have been tuned wrong on the CBR... oh well YAMAHA FTW

Suzuki FTW

@ OP 20 years young transferring out of community college about to walk on and play ball at either VT, UVA or JMU.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think your sig pic is a bit large. ^^

dougie b

Reaction score
19 last friday, University of Miami....the REAL one, not that crap in Ohio...

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Penn State, that's pretty cool! :thumb: your car is a v6? the rear badge says yes, but the duals and the fact that I can't really tell what bumper you have say no....

His rear valance is a v6 bumper so I'm positive its a v6.

20 Old Dominion University

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
service here, army to be exact. deployed, but i've already been gone a year and enroute back home. i'm 31

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back