Anyone here play paintball?

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
If so, what style.. woodsball or speedball?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Used to play both. Every year our group got smaller and smaller. Now none of my buddies play.

TonyGT

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Used to play speedball way too much now just once every couple months. Actually hopefully going to play in the next couple weekends. But it's hard with my money going towards the stang.

usafimj

Reaction score
i like playing woodsball. I like that you can hide and flank to get your opponents and get camo'd

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You will have to show me your skillz AJ.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
IMO speedball sucks and its for girls. You get the real feel of it when you play in the woods with a bunch of people trying to flank each other the whole time and sitting up in trees trying to snipe people.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought a gun .... never actually used it in a game... just rebel stuff when I was younger -_- lol

I do want to go soon though

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I bought a gun .... never actually used it in a game... just rebel stuff when I was younger -_- lol

I do want to go soon though
You wouldnt believe the stories i have with my gun at 15 or 16 years old. LOL

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I play paintball every few months, and both woods and speed ball, I have an ION very reliable, hasn't broken anything since I first got it.

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
I play, woodsball, more fun i think. play on my dads land. Woodsy area, desert sandy like area, tall grass medow like area, and ruged tree stump, large fallen trees area...PERFECT!

I got a TippMan A-5 with full auto and barrel mods and a Tippman 98 custom

nicky chaos

I haz a bucket.
Reaction score
I was into woodsball, and played alot 5 years ago. Still have an almost new Tippmann 98 custom I'm trying to sell.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I used to play woodsball with anywhere from just a couple people up to about 15-20. I started with a tipman, then I went to a spyder with a 16" smart parts barrel. I could hit people 50-60 yards out or play up close and kick there ass. It's too bad more people don't want to play or can't afford it because it is a very fun sport and I love shooting shit lol.

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
It's too bad more people don't want to play or can't afford it because it is a very fun sport and I love shooting shit lol.[/QUOTE]

yeah i hear you on that, when i get back working again i really want to get back into it...

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
re-tired , played both for Official Paintball Of Texas for 4 years . Last guns were a heavily modified Dark angel , WGP autococker , & a Tippmann A-5 ...I miss the sport sometimes !

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I played xpsl, div 2 and 3 nppl for DEP, Short fuze, ccm factory, and super juice. I shot a dm4, dm5, dm6, ego 6, naughty dog Timmy, an alias and a system x nme, a couple shockers and every ccm gun made.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
I played xpsl, div 2 and 3 nppl for DEP, Short fuze, ccm factory, and super juice. I shot a dm4, dm5, dm6, ego 6, naughty dog Timmy, an alias and a system x nme, a couple shockers and every ccm gun made.

Looks like you would have been good teammates. I shot everything you just said except for the nme. I had also a dm7, e-class oracle, planet eclipse impulse, shocker, and a few others. Played since I was 9 lol.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
shot a 07 and 08 ego at one point

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score

I also owned 2 Timmy's fully loaded :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back