Anyone here play paintball?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I have a pretty big scar from my alias. I was playing xpsl in Bakersfield and dove over the snake and the tip of my barrel caught the top of the snake my chin hit the gun and if you've ever seen the back of an alias Timmy you can imagine the outcome.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
Woods Ball... Speed ball is WAY to expensive my car all ready is a waste of money. I have the best gun money can buy the good ol' tippman A5 with RT with a J&J Performance Barrel and M4 Buttstock. That gun owns. Cheap and easy to fix and gets the job done

Boozshey

Reaction score
I played Pro when I was in Europe. Got to play in several European Countries with a full sponsorship. Once I moved back to the U.S. i got out of the sport due to the cost. Boy was it nice to have someone else paying for shit..

IMG_8198.jpg

bruceflag.jpg

explict

Heavy Metal
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Played Amateur (top division in Canada at the time) 3rd best in Nationals in 2006 I think. stopped playing because I started working full time. I shoot Timmies!!!!! love them. Still have my Chris Lasoya timmy works amazing for being so old! My brother is on the cover of M.R. Paintballs Nationals DVD!

Speedball is so much better than woodsball. Faster, more adrenaline, balls don't chop on shrubs!!!!

Back