Anyone interested in Adam@ST tuning their car in Michigan?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm looking to get at least 10 people together that would like to have Adam@ST tune their cars. This is what we need to make it happen:

1. We (the people getting tuned) will need to rent a day at a dyno- example-if it costs $500 to rent for a day and we have 10 people, then we each pay $50. If we need the dyno 2 days, then we each pay $100 if the dyno costs $500 a day.

2. We need minimum 10 people.

Adam will tune for $450 a car, and $700 or $750 for a turbo car. Once we can get at least 10, then we can talk to him about when and i'll start calling around for a place they will rent their dyno and what it will cost exactly. Let me know!

Kimmer

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a cool idea. I have heard how good he is, but can he really tune 10 cars in a day, or would it be a two, three day thing? Of course, I'm in Houston, but I am curious. Curious enough to wonder if I could get something like this pulled together for us Texas folks.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
He's pretty confident he can do 10 in a day, if we had more people, then we would get a dyno for 2 days. It all depends on how many people we get. I do believe you could put something together for the houston area too. Just give adam a call to talk to him about it.:thumb:

Reaction score
so why is it more for a turbo car?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That i'm not positive on. I know he said it's just alot more for him to due, because he has alot of sc base tunes to get him close and then fine tune it. The turbo's he would have to start from scratch (I think). Not positive and I don't want to speak for him. Best thing to due is give him a call, or I can ask next time I talk to him.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Don't do it, your cars will never be as slow as they were before Adam touched them:evil:

LOL, I believe it! He has my car in the 11's on 20's with nothing more than a whipple at 11psi and his tune.:clap:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam is coming out to Utah the 31st! Hope you get enough people

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back