Anyone near my area east central indiana with a boosted stang

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I live in east central indiana and wonder if anyone in my area has a built s197 or boosted car would like to do some comparing.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Im over by richmond indiana. Id like to go for a ride and vice versa just to compare. Maybe Im getting used to the power or my car is getting slower one or the other.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
Im over by richmond indiana. Id like to go for a ride and vice versa just to compare. Maybe Im getting used to the power or my car is getting slower one or the other.

Bring it to Muncie Dragway this Wednesday. There are a few of us heading over for T&T. It's only an hour drive from where your at.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I have ran it at muncie before when it had 100 less horse power. Unfortunately this year cant get up there on a wednesday night. Muncie is only 30 min from me portland is only about 45 min from me as well. I go through there often. I work out of Hartford City. Also To the nobelsville guy I go to straw town auction on thursdays around that area every now and then. Lol

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
your about 15 minutes north of me if your in strawtown. im right off 191st and 37 on the very north side of noblesville.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
I Live right in between Hartford and Portland on HWY 1 just south of 26.
Small world huh.
We are all heading to Columbus for NMRA in couple weeks if ya wanna tag along.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back