What car vacuum are using.

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
I know, sounds like a dumb question. I am serious though. The floor mats in my car are black with the Mustang emblem on them and they're weatherproof. However, living at the end of a mile long roadway and dirt driveway we constantly leave grey footprints on the carpet. So. forever day use I have rubber mats down.

I have used hand vacuums such as dust buster, good suction but big mouth on it and can't get to some areas of the floor. When we get to the car show we will definitely have to vacuum the car.

Anyone know of a good quality portable car vacuum.

Thanks, RetdrumSgt

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
JEWC...This looks exactly what I need. Wouldn't you know they're out of them at our nearby Home Depot. I'll have to go about 50 miles to the next HD. But I have time before I put the car in the show so they may get it in locally.

Thanks,

RetDrumSgt

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
This may sound crazy, but I tried buying my Ryobi HH vacuum in-store for the price on my HD app & they wouldn't price match. It was $20 cheaper on my app, in addition to military discount. They said that's an online price only & couldn't match it in-store. I punched the online order & shipped to my house. Guess these "brick & mortar" places don't realize their jobs are walking a thin line.
>.<

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This may sound crazy, but I tried buying my Ryobi HH vacuum in-store for the price on my HD app & they wouldn't price match. It was $20 cheaper on my app, in addition to military discount. They said that's an online price only & couldn't match it in-store. I punched the online order & shipped to my house. Guess these "brick & mortar" places don't realize their jobs are walking a thin line.
>.<
I always try to buy through the app and then ship it, unless its lumber because they suck at picking lumber.

@Ret

Amazon.com: RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum and Blower with Accessory Storage (Tool-Only- Battery and Charger NOT included) : Tools & Home Improvement

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back