Anyone running the Edelbrock E-force kit on 2011-12?

Blow-By Racing

forum member
Reaction score
This has to be one of the easiest installation we have done and kit make great HP & TQ #'s

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I like it because it just looks like a regular old upper intake plenum. No supercharger.... heh.

I know right. Imagine if you threw that upper plenum piece on a mill and cut the little design off it, then wrinkle-coated it black.
If someone wasnt familiar with this engine it would look pretty factory IMO

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
Glad I started this post. In the process of getting one now. I'll update how the install and performance goes!

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
My kit just came in. Hope to install next weekend. Great instructions and looks pretty easy to install.

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
Installed.....and runs great! Instructions were very good and wasn't too bad of an install. All parts are very high quality and look factory. Took my time and with 1 friend we did it in about 11 hours including an oil change. The stock tires are no longer doing the job.

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
I'll likely dyno it once I bump up the power. Likely real soon. Trying to put some miles on it with base kit.

Larry.....good luck sir! And anytime you would like a whoopin or a ride let me know. Ha ha

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that we have a nice custom tune for that setup! Night and day compared to Edelbrocks base tune.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
What kind of numbers are the base set-ups with a otherwise stock car making?Whats the ball-park price of all needed parts for it?Never mind.....Found what I was looking.

Last edited:

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
Just got the upgrades done and car running last night. Wow is all I have to say. The car feels like I added a 2nd blower. Still have a few little bugs to work out, but overall it's running strong. Drivability is good as well. I went through BBR for the tune and upgrade parts. Very happy with the service I received and the tune. After a couple of changes are made I plan on doing some datalogging and a dyno session.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back