Anyone running the Edelbrock E-force kit on 2011-12?

Turboba6

Reaction score
Fwiw mine weighs +55lbs., was 3940 with me in it, im 165, now its 3990+/- 5lbs...
Zero noticeable handling difference...

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
I know on the corvettes you notice the extra 95lbs up front. Normally drops the car 1/2" just from the weight. Can't comment on the mustang.

FORCE FED

Reaction score
I am one of BBR's customers with the E-Force on my 2011 GT. Please see this months issue of MM&FF for the details of the install + dyno numbers. Here is what the cover looks like. To date no issues at all and the driveability is awesome. I could no be more pleased.

MuscleMustangsNov.jpg

2011MustangGT011.jpg

2011MustangGT005.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Boost freak
Reaction score
I am one of BBR's customers with the E-Force on my 2011 GT. Please see this months issue of MM&FF for the details of the install + dyno numbers. Here is what the cover looks like. To date no issues at all and the driveability is awesome. I could no be more pleased.

MuscleMustangsNov.jpg

2011MustangGT011.jpg

2011MustangGT005.jpg
Nice clean install, Was the kit as easy to install as Edelbrock claims?
I'm thinking about buying this kit.

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
Force Fed - have any videos? I'd love to hear that thing!

Reaction score
I like it because it just looks like a regular old upper intake plenum. No supercharger.... heh.

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
I like it because it just looks like a regular old upper intake plenum. No supercharger.... heh.

I hear that - and from the videos I've seen, it is exceptionally quiet. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :p

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Looks better than I thought it would. I wonder how hard it would be to mill/grind off the edelbrock part. I would be sold if it wasn't for that. I hate logos/etc all over things.

coffeydp

forum member
Reaction score
If anything, just get some high temp black, so its at least more subdued...I plan on getting this once I get back to the US, and prob gonna paint it.

JerryC

Reaction score
Visually the taller blower isnt as appealing as the Roush/Whipple/KB.

Technically the long intake runners are apealing as I suspect that it will have more torque off boost and therefore have a little more daily drivability.

Generally speaking, being blown is good!

The open airbox, CARB certified?

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
Only thing I see wrong with the E-force is the inability to ever put a huge throttle body and air intake tube on it. Positive displacement blowers really like the intake path opened up.

For a mild set-up I think they are great with their raised intake manifold design and internal bypass valve.

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
I'd love to see a dyno chart of the E-Force compared to a Roush TVS2300, and the FRPP/Whipple 2.3, at ~ 8psi. I think that comparo would be great for those looking for a little PD boost for their street-setups.

Last edited:

yellowrubiu

Reaction score
This might seem like an odd question, but are there any strut braces that fit over the Edelbrock blower? All the photos show no brace - is that because they're advertising the S/C or is it because a brace won't fit any more.

Here is another install with what looks like the pre-2011 or Boss brace. Link to full details

106_6437.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back