Anyone try the CG JetSpeed VX6 Air Dryer/Blower

28ONE

Reaction score
I have a Metro Sidekick - excellent power and compact.

For $45 the CG blower will probably do the job too...

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I use my leaf blower at home....works great.

Yeah, I killed mine some years ago. And even this would be cheaper than buying a new one of those (and I could use it as a leaf blower also....which is the story I'll tell my wife :naughty1: )

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
it is ok... It is great for wheels and getting water from the areas around the lights and under the grille and such but it is a pain to try and blow most of the water off your car with. It is not very large at all. About 18" long

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^^This!

I have one awesome for wheels, cracks, and crevices but not so good for drying the whole car.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I'll add that it is extremely handy. It makes getting the water from around the mirrors, quarter windows, and especially from the tail lights and decklid panel. I wouldn't want to go without it now. But I'd like to also purchase a blower soon as well

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I've got one as well, it can do the whole car especially if you have a good hydrophobic coating, but it's best on smaller jobs. If it had a flat nozzle and a little more power it would be a better all rounder.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Last edited:

callsign_jester

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll add that it is extremely handy. It makes getting the water from around the mirrors, quarter windows, and especially from the tail lights and decklid panel. I wouldn't want to go without it now. But I'd like to also purchase a blower soon as well

This is pretty much what I've always used my leaf blower for, I quick blast in these areas and then you don't have to worry about it dripping onto your perfectly dry car about twelve seconds after you leave the driveway. Works incredibly well.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I've always used my leaf blower for, I quick blast in these areas and then you don't have to worry about it dripping onto your perfectly dry car about twelve seconds after you leave the driveway. Works incredibly well.

Yea a leaf blower should get it all without a problem as well. And probably better if you get right down to it. The only place I ever have trouble, no matter what, is the trunk lid around the tail lights and the deck lid. I can get most of it but never get all of it. Makes me so mad when ive spent all that time getting her clean just to see a streak of water run down the rear bumper and you get down the road and have grass, dirt, gravel dust and anything in between stuck to it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back