Reaction score
How's the quality?

http://www.spencerperformance.com/id36.html

PICT0107.JPG

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They look nice but why not just use the ones through Thump_rrr racing. They look nice and are $35.00 each.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You were in the basement repeating, "It puts the lotion on its skin".....

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit. A little too much free-play for my liking. I guess I now get to find out what their C/S is like.

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
You could always try mine. Custom made for the 4.6 N/A and Roushcharged cars.

Carmen

00ae1f68.jpg

e7c9d209.jpg

8b86d1d0.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Carmen

Nice looking. Welcome to the forum :bigbeer:

Does this sound legit?

[FONT=&quot]"Yes that is normal. The bearings are the same spec as OEM ford bearings with the exception of being deep grooved. They are manufactured with a .003 gap as to dissipate heat when not spinning. The gap will close as soon as they start to spin and heat up. This ensures they will not fail at high speed. These bearings are made to withstand up to 650 deg of heat and up to 60,000 rpm max. The side play will not pose a problem. If you have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail me. I’ll give you a call just to verify this info. Thank you[/FONT]"

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Only thing that doesn't sound legit is we have ONE MORE person signing in wanting to push product and not having said a word about being a SV

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
Only thing that doesn't sound legit is we have ONE MORE person signing in wanting to push product and not having said a word about being a SV

Keep your pants on. I'm not trying to push my product. These are not commercial goods. These are just pulleys that I make in my spare time as I am a CNC machinist. There is no link to a website nor a price posted. I have been a lurker on this site for a while and thought I would join. As this topic is something that I am well familiar with, I thought I would post something up.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Carmen

Got no problem with you showing your pulleys however the line "You could always try mine" makes it seem like you are trying to sell them.:beer:

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
My guess is that the wrong bearing was chosen for that pulley. There is lots to know about automotive bearings.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does this sound legit?

[FONT=&quot]"Yes that is normal. The bearings are the same spec as OEM ford bearings with the exception of being deep grooved. They are manufactured with a .003 gap as to dissipate heat when not spinning. The gap will close as soon as they start to spin and heat up. This ensures they will not fail at high speed. These bearings are made to withstand up to 650 deg of heat and up to 60,000 rpm max. The side play will not pose a problem. If you have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail me. I’ll give you a call just to verify this info. Thank you[/FONT]"

Can anyone verify this? TIA

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back