Anyone want to setup up a FORZA 3 night?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
wanna get a forza 3 night going? thought we could have a "make a replica of your mustang" and race night? :beerdrink:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Can we make the replica faster than the real thing = )

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thats what im saying because my real one is a single turbo but my forza stang has twins with a 302..:highfive:

LMAO ! :nk:

You know whats funny is back on Forza 2 when everyone was doing all the custom paint work . I still have all the replica cars i made and sold . I had over 56,000,000 credits from the auctions but when they did the update I think they capped everyone at like 2-5mil. or something . So i still have max money lol and all the originals of my custom paints .

I will pick up forza 3 tonight after work . Back when I was fat I was really good haha .:thumb2:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I'm down for some Forza. It would have to be on a weekend or midnight michigan time during the week. I suck but still like to race.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Forza sounds good. I'll be on later tonight, my nick is gzmo0 for anyone that wants to add me.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
sounds good. I will try to get home asap from work. Might be 11:45ish before I'm on. What gamertag am I looking for? Mine is irishman0001

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Herkmeister

I'll play.... as long as I can have max assists on... ;)

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I gotta get Forza 3 now lol

My roommate had part 2 my freshman year and we took the big screen tv from the lobby and put it in our room. That was the coolest four days ever until we got caught and they made us put it back. If I had a 360 or PSP I would totally get it. I don't game much though. lol. Make sure you guys post the results of who won soon!! :beerchug2:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I am going to grab it tomorrow , XBL - MF Hollywood

Joser281

Reaction score
My roommate had part 2 my freshman year and we took the big screen tv from the lobby and put it in our room. That was the coolest four days ever until we got caught and they made us put it back. If I had a 360 or PSP I would totally get it. I don't game much though. lol. Make sure you guys post the results of who won soon!! :beerchug2:

We got a 65"? Vizio hooked up to a surround sound so when we play MW2 it brings tears to my eyes... also I just got the Transformers: War for Cybertron and it's bad-ass too. Just picture 3rd person view in MW2 but with robots, lol. Maybe this weekend I'll pick up Forza 3 for the 360.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back