Anyone want to setup up a FORZA 3 night?

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Feel free to invite me, I'll play when I can - I do not however have a working headset which kinda suck.

GT: Sasquatch Wade

I've actually only played a few drag racing sessions online. I used to play Forza 2 all the time -- but I'm still trying to go through the season on Single player in Forza 3.

big-j

Reaction score
hell ya me and my buddy are down we havent played in a while so im sure ill get smoked but oh well

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
So i went to buy 3 and they wanted 49.99 used hahaha , they can suck a dick . Blockbuster was out !

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
On now... that would be me trying to add everyone

Herkmeister

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Gamestop , I think I am just going to buy it tonight

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
i should (emphasis on should, i do have a bottle of walker green label waiting for me) be on tonight, ill add all u guys, and then beat you :)

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
What is the setup? I can't keep the damn cars from spinning off the line.

AWD FTMFW! lol Its pretty damn hard (impossible to me) to run any sorta power and RWD on a drag. I swapped to the GT motor in with twin turbos and have a modest power level of 885 hp lol

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
AWD FTMFW! lol Its pretty damn hard (impossible to me) to run any sorta power and RWD on a drag. I swapped to the GT motor in with twin turbos and have a modest power level of 885 hp lol
lol yea. It's one of the things I hate about the game. I wish they would let you do a burn out or somethin. I also hate how dropping psi on the tires makes traction worse.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
lol yea. It's one of the things I hate about the game. I wish they would let you do a burn out or somethin. I also hate how dropping psi on the tires makes traction worse.

Yea it took me forever to realize that. I was running on 15 psi and I bumped to 31 and it runs waaaay better lol

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
im going to be on with a friend later, were doing a kind of rwd saloon (4 door sedan) series. if you guys want to do it my gt is sprayed 150, figure a little after 9 tonite

rules are

rwd(no, no taking an awd car and making it rwd)
4door sedan
b class and lower

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back