APR??

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
im considering a '12 Used/CPO Boss or '13 Boss..

just in general.. what is everyone at with the APR?

i would trade in the '12 GT

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rates have jumped some in the last 2 weeks. With good credit, I think we can still get people under 4% for 72 months. BOA is listing a special of 2.34%, but don't know the requirments.

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
I was approved with BOA for another loan but I ended up not taking it..

The dealer was telling me I can go 1.9 but didnt mention the terms.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Navy federal with 1.78% at 72 months but expect to pay it off in a little under 2 years.

If you are a member of NFCU you can make an additional $250 if you have the car financed with someone else and refinance it with NFCU...even if the rates are the same you gain $250 for a little time and paperwork.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If you are a member of NFCU you can make an additional $250 if you have the car financed with someone else and refinance it with NFCU...even if the rates are the same you gain $250 for a little time and paperwork.

Great point.

Wtf... 1.78 on a 13 gt500.. isnt there a market adjustment on that as well?

I paid under sticker. I found the car and they really wanted to get rid of it since it had been sitting for a while.

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
Wow.. that is sick.. but I probably wouldnt be able to afford that tbh..

Found a 13 gt in perf white but doesnt feel like an upgrade for paying 20k more

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

My credit union (BECU) does this as well. They also finance up to 3 years old as new.

Op: Double dip if you can. Get the Ford incentive to finance with Ford and refi a few months later with a CU. Most credit unions will allow anyone in the state to join with only a $5 savings account nowadays.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf... 1.78 on a 13 gt500.. isnt there a market adjustment on that as well?

the rate should have nothing to do with what the car is, all a bank cares about is value of the vehicle and if you can afford to repay the loan

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
the rate should have nothing to do with what the car is, all a bank cares about is value of the vehicle and if you can afford to repay the loan

Other than Ford Motor Credit yes. FMC, no, they set the rates based on verhicles. FMC rates on a GT500 stink.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

Other than Ford Motor Credit yes. FMC, no, they set the rates based on verhicles. FMC rates on a GT500 stink.

Car companies use interest rates as incentives to move certain models. Those that don't need help are high.

I wonder how many buyers just go into the dealership and let the finance person select the loan product? It's legal to bump the rate up to 2% over what a buyer qualifies for in my state.

I'm the guy who reads everything and has calculations already done on a cheat sheet to make sure the numbers are close when signing the papers. I'm usually upfront with them. I let them do a cudl as long as they don't try to screw with me or upsell. If they do I come back with a bank check or go to an entirely different dealership with the vin of the car I want. The credit union gives the finance guy a spiff for writing the loan so it's to their advantage to write it at the dealership.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back