Axlebacks, floormats, intake manifold, car cover!

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
Prices: Listed with each part below

Corsa Xtreme Axlebacks (PN: 14314): I'm the second owner. These are in great shape. Aggressive sound with no drone at any RPM range! The rear driver's side hanger tip was shortened by 1cm. Does not affect how it hangs on the car, and still fits perfectly with no issues. SOLD.

Covercraft deluxe custom fit Mustang car cover (05-09 GT, V6). http://www.americanmuscle.com/covercraft-deluxecustomfit-mustang-cover-2005coupe.html. Used only once on my car while I was on a deployment. My car was stored inside my garage, but I used this for added protection. Comes with the storage bag. Price: SOLD.

Used 05-09 Mustang GT floor mats with foot plate. The back and the passenger side are in great shape, just a little dirty. The driver's side is a little worn, but can be cleaned up. These would be great to use as a winter set of mats, track mats, etc. Price: $50 plus shipping.

2010 Mustang GT OEM intake manifold. I bought this and took off the rear motors and butterflies. I added the Steeda delete plugs. This would be great if you want to swap your intake manifold without having to buy new delete plugs or plates. This will fit 05-10 Mustang GTs. SOLD!

Stock 05-09 Mustang GT axlebacks. Wrapped up and ready to go. Price: $30 plus shipping.

Last edited:

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hey TrickyP, never got a chance to get back to you as I'm at work an can only look evey so often at my phone, but anyways, yeah I'll take the Corsa's just need to know where to send my $$ to. Thanks again

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Money sent for the Corsa £xtremes! Thanks

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Got the Corsas today. Thanks for the fast shipping, and they're in great shape. Thanks again. Can't wait till tomorrow to put them on
ezuqe2u8.jpg
u5yrajeb.jpg
ube8utuh.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back