Backordered Wheels

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
So i ordered some black gt500 wheels last week because the website said they were finally in stock but then I got an email saying they were backordered. I was just curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat. If so, has anyone heard when the wheels will be back in stock.

Robstang

forum member
Reaction score
So i ordered some black gt500 wheels last week because the website said they were finally in stock but then I got an email saying they were backordered. I was just curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat. If so, has anyone heard when the wheels will be back in stock.
Same thing happened to me, they told me by the end of May.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We had a huge backorder list on those wheels, and the moment they came in - we filled back orders and were left with very little to sell.

They should be here within the next 2 weeks at the latest! I promise, they're worth the wait! They look awesome. Sorry about the inconvenience. You can cancel your order at any time, and we don't actually charge the card until it ships.

Again I apologize!

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
We had a huge backorder list on those wheels, and the moment they came in - we filled back orders and were left with very little to sell.

They should be here within the next 2 weeks at the latest! I promise, they're worth the wait! They look awesome. Sorry about the inconvenience. You can cancel your order at any time, and we don't actually charge the card until it ships.

Again I apologize!

No No.... I don't want to cancel my order, I was just curious as to a time frame. I'm trying so hard to be patient but it is hard because I know they are gonna look awesome. Is there any chance that some of the orders that have been on hold for a few weeks now will not be filled with your next order? That would be the suck if so.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No, we should be good to go. We had a small amount come in to fill orders while we were waiting for our big shipment to come in, which should be here within a week and a half or so.

You'll love the way they look!

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Chris! Can you give us any updates as to when these things wheels will come in. I'm really hoping I can have them on in time for a show next weekend!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm being told within a week! I will confirm tomorrow... Thanks for your patience, guys!

Baz

Reaction score
Glad too hear, been waiting on the Black Gt500s also, definitely your hottest wheel!

Chris, when the wheels are back in stock, on the 18" staggered wheel and tire kit are they going to be the Sumitomo or the Nitto. Just wondering as the site says its Sumitomo but noticed the tire specifications are for the Nitto.

Thanks and definitely love shopping at AM.com, you guys never fail to make me smile!

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Any confirmation yet? I know its nothing to do with AM.com but I'm starting to get really impatient. Its been a month.

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! Any chance these will be M/B and shipped today?

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
These wheels have come back in stock since. Just wanted to check with you to see if you had received a ship notification (or the wheels) yet?

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Told me after that there was another problem... Now with the tires so it was gonna be late July. I cancelled my order.

I will definitely go back to AM for parts in the future but I'm going somewhere else for my wheels. Its been a huge PITA

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back