bad reviews, where are they?

stangfreak

forum member
Reaction score
If you'd like, we can refund you the $25 that you paid for rush shipping, when we send you a new one and a pre-paid return label for the old one?

Chris, that sounds good let's do it. i don't have an order number handy just let me know what you need name address ect.

stangfreak

forum member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen with my FRPP intake manifold. It had splay and white swirls through it. I called and sent pics and the new one was at my door before I could get the old one back out. Great service and very helpful.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, nothing but good experiences with AM as well. Glad they're taking care of the issue and showing what excellent customer service is supposed to be like.

stangfreak

forum member
Reaction score
well it's been weeks and still no response from chris and the pics and reviews i posted well over a month ago never made it to the website, go figure. i guess i'm the one exception to AM's "so called" excellent service :tdown:

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
well it's been weeks and still no response from chris and the pics and reviews i posted well over a month ago never made it to the website, go figure. i guess i'm the one exception to AM's "so called" excellent service :tdown:

I'm not understanding where you're coming from? What are you waiting for me on? I am ready to send you a new grille whenever I get an order number sent over to chris[dot]rose[at]americanmuscle[dot]com.

And your review has been live for weeks now?

Mf2By.png

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
not to mention the anxious time spent waiting at the door for it to arrive because i paid an extra $25 for rush shipping.

You wait anxiously by the door for deliveries? Damn, Christmas Eve must be bloody intense in your house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Be accurate or look like a :dunce:

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
CRYBABY

it looks like AM did everything you asked. What else do you want? Stop making up bullshit AM is an awesome company to do business with. :liar:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back