Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Pay off your dui. Then come back talking shit

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score

Heh, just 2 payments left for dui class. They won't let you pay that all off at once for some reason...other than that

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Learn to be not such a douche. It wasn't a sob story asshole. Troll. .

It was a sob story you little whining snot nosed brat. Crying because you want to make a federal case out of something years after the fact. Go sit in the corner and take a time out.

You are embellishing the truth. I don't believe your story for one freaking minute. There is no way you will convince me that when you made that purchase for the previous car you were thinking then you could use it for every car you purchased thereafter and still receive free tune updates. This whole yarn is nothing more than an after the fact hashed up means of trying to get something for nothing by mincing words found in an ad for a tune. Pay the buck fifty like a man and be done with it. You are a big business man so a buck fifty should be chicken feed in your book.

This whining sob story reminds me of the thread a guy started about AM over a set of Shelby wheels he purchased. Two were made in the USA and the two others he received were made in China. He ran AM through the ringer over that as if it AM had control over where Shelby chose to have their wheels made.

You want a trophy or something? Will that make your personals feel all better? Grow up buttercup.

How dare you talk like that to the boy. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
It was a sob story you little whining snot nosed brat. Crying because you want to make a federal case out of something years after the fact. Go sit in the corner and take a time out.

You are embellishing the truth. I don't believe your story for one freaking minute. There is no way you will convince me that when you made that purchase for the previous car you were thinking then you could use it for every car you purchased thereafter and still receive free tune updates. This whole yarn is nothing more than an after the fact hashed up means of trying to get something for nothing by mincing words found in an ad for a tune. Pay the buck fifty like a man and be done with it. You are a big business man so a buck fifty should be chicken feed in your book.

This whining sob story reminds me of the thread a guy started about AM over a set of Shelby wheels he purchased. Two were made in the USA and the two others he received were made in China. He ran AM through the ringer over that as if it AM had control over where Shelby chose to have their wheels made.

You want a trophy or something? Will that make your personals feel all better? Grow up buttercup.

How dare you talk like that to the boy. LOL!

Am I missing something here?

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
There's no way shep still has a Mustang. He has moved into the crappy audi world by now.

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I got this much attention on my thread about this noise my car is making lol Thanks guys sorry things got a little heated! Hope all is well, no hard feelings here

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Just going to add to the pile here:

I got my pred tuner back in 2009 when I first got the car. I took my time and did the research and found that it married itself to the car and that if I wanted to use it on a different car afterward I would have to pay to get it unmarried. Somehow I just knew life was not that easy, and the information was super easy to find.

Likewise when I got my first bama tune. First thing I thought was "how do they stop themselves from getting screwed from people just re-selling the files". Somehow I just knew this was a possibility and the tiniest bit of research found the not-really-fine-at-all fine print.

If you think this is fine print you have a long hard life ahead of you. Shit is just not going to be that easy. Tuning one car for $150 for life is not a bad deal even if it is a canned tune. You really can't blame them for not wanting to tune a second car without collecting more money.

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
Just going to add to the pile here:

I got my pred tuner back in 2009 when I first got the car. I took my time and did the research and found that it married itself to the car and that if I wanted to use it on a different car afterward I would have to pay to get it unmarried. Somehow I just knew life was not that easy, and the information was super easy to find.

Likewise when I got my first bama tune. First thing I thought was "how do they stop themselves from getting screwed from people just re-selling the files". Somehow I just knew this was a possibility and the tiniest bit of research found the not-really-fine-at-all fine print.

If you think this is fine print you have a long hard life ahead of you. Shit is just not going to be that easy. Tuning one car for $150 for life is not a bad deal even if it is a canned tune. You really can't blame them for not wanting to tune a second car without collecting more money.

I put fine print in quotes because it was used by another member. I know it's not fine print. That wouldn't work because you have to flash back to stock to unmarry on the sct4 tuners. Thanks for your reply

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Late to the party & fairly NKOTB, but I assisted my son's AM/BAMA tune + CAI + exhaust purchase and he understood the "free tunes for life of the car" agreement...even called BAMA to clarify so he knew what to expect. Yes, their tunes aren't the greatest, but guess my 24-yr-old w/MS degree got it figured out so...maybe it was his "research?" ;) :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back