Bama Performance sets record for WORLDS FASTEST NA 2015 Mustang GT!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chris Rose said JPC built and tuned the car, then he deleted his comments. SMH.

That's not what was said, but I'll clear this up now. Bama always has and always will tune the car. The posts that got deleted were to take that conversation offline and were regarding the software used. I've never stated that JPC tuned the car whatsoever. I'll quote what I said on another forum to make this easier:

"Let's get this cleared up now...

We've already said in the past that we work with JPC, but I'll say it again in case anyone missed it. They're obviously extremely talented and we're really proud to be working with them. In addition to the 2015's that we're building, we're also working on a line of drag racing components that will be available exclusively here at AmericanMuscle in early 2015. We're really excited about the release of some killer new drag-racing parts built specifically for the 2015's. There will be more details to come.

So who tuned BAMA's 9-second 2015 Mustang? BAMA tuned the car, plain and simple. Paul and the BAMA team tuned the GT themselves from day one and are also working on tuning for EcoBoost S550's as we speak. We're really excited to see what they'll be able to accomplish with the new 2.3L Turbo platform and the results have been crazy so far. They've seen well into the mid-400's torque on our race-only development tune!

I also want to answer the questions about what the BAMA tune we're running in this 2015 GT now is compared to what they'll make available to the general public. Is the tune identical? The answer is no. The BAMA team is pushing this car to the absolute limits during their testing and development. BAMA wouldn't sell a mail-order tune for a 150 hit of nitrous or for a 9-second full race-build meant to test the limits. Even though mail-order tunes have come a very long way and there's many great vendors who will dial in your car even with serious modifications, we'll always recommend at this level that you strap the car down and have someone dyno tune it.

How will BAMA customers benefit by this 2015 GT going 9's? While the exact tune will not be available, many parts of the tune have made and will continue to make their way into the BAMA Track Tunes that they're building for customers.

Let me put this out there... If you have a 2015 or plan on picking one up, hit me up if you're interested in trying the BAMA Track Tune. The BAMA team is extremely proud of their work. If you're in the area, swing by and they'll get you loaded up! Also, we're always willing to work with ACMR members on a great deal so you can try a BAMA tune."

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
I seen above and it totally not what was posted on facebook. You can say what you want now but I know what I seen. Yes you said you all tuned it but you also said that JPC helped with the tune.... It is what it is... new I should have screen shot it but I didnt...You can back peddle all you want but what was said and those who seen it know the truth!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
What does it fucking matter? You think the guys who bolted the parts on didn't say anything to the guys writing the tune? I'm all for blasting people who are being shady, but Bama doesn't seem shady, just a little over-eager as a collective.

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
Take it how you wish... I think it matters because its a blatant lie... In the end does it really matter? No but passing it off as you built the fastest and did all the work is BS. Even all the work on the tune...BS. To the customers who are just bolting on parts no it does not, but when they get the itch for "70k bithez" it really matters!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
lol I really don't understand all the hate that Bama gets, I really just don't get it, they're not the best out there, but there are some good dudes working for them, Chris Rose has always been ultra cool with me back a few years ago when I first bought my car and had tuning concerns, and always answered any questions I had for him via PM, don't know why we can't give them some credit for what they're doing with their 15

sent from my HTC M8 using tapatalk

Back