Bama Saturday night

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Going to Bama speedway in Sumiton, Al. off of highway 78 Saturday(23rd). Will be there with a few friends so if any of you come look for a black s197 with Race star wheels and red GT emblems(thats me)

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Good luck getting any traction at that track now. Its pretty much went to shit now, I will never go back to Bama.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Just a bunch of rednecks running whatever they have, muddy 4x4, 4wheelers, etc. And they dont take care of the track at all, they'll clean up spills and stuff but thats about it. I go to Lassiter for 1/8th and Steele for the 1/4.

Reaction score
Last time i was at steele some rednecks got in a fight and they locked it down for a few hours... yea, i havent been back since...

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Well that sucks, hopefully Lassiter will stay redneck free then.

LBSRACING

forum member
Reaction score
Last time i was at steele some rednecks got in a fight and they locked it down for a few hours... yea, i havent been back since...

Yeah Friday nights at Steele is a mess. When I want to make some serious passes in either car I go on Sunday. It cost 10 bucks more but there is usually only a handful of people and no cars in the staging lanes. You pretty much can always just pull right to the water box with no wait. Plus the track is still prepped from Saturday racing.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yeh last time I went to Steele it was a test and tune so there was no bull shit just people that actually went there to race.

Reaction score
Yeah Friday nights at Steele is a mess. When I want to make some serious passes in either car I go on Sunday. It cost 10 bucks more but there is usually only a handful of people and no cars in the staging lanes. You pretty much can always just pull right to the water box with no wait. Plus the track is still prepped from Saturday racing.

Yea, i have been wanting to try it out on sundays... but my sundays are always so busy. :rant:

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Going to Bama speedway in Sumiton, Al. off of highway 78 Saturday(23rd). Will be there with a few friends so if any of you come look for a black s197 with Race star wheels and red GT emblems(thats me)
WTF post up some pics with my wheels dude! Let me know when you guys go again, i cant this week end but maybe next weekend...

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Aww Sorry dude I took them the next day and totally forgot to post on here. I'll get some good ones Sat. night. Oh and I drop .5 a second of my ET and my very first pass ran a 1.8 60 with a 8.41 in 90 degree weather. Love them!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aww Sorry dude I took them the next day and totally forgot to post on here. I'll get some good ones Sat. night. Oh and I drop .5 a second of my ET and my very first pass ran a 1.8 60 with a 8.41 in 90 degree weather. Love them!

Yeah lighter wheels and dr's will do that. Glad you like em!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back