Barona anyone??

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Got a call this afternoon from one of the track owners at Barona. They are considering opening up this Friday night (6/15) for an unscheduled T&T night... gate opens at 4pm; racing from 6pm until 11-12pm. They are looking to see how many people would be interested right now, and to get a car count. If my car is done in time, I plan on going. If you are 100% certain you would be there, respond here and I'll pass on the message.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
If my car is done, which I should pick up Friday. I'll try to go also.

Call Adam and see if he can make it.

H

hardcoremustangs

I'll go I just need to get tires. I am sure a few Stangpede members would want to go.

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
If I wasnt going to Famoso I would go.

Don you should come out to the 1/4 mi.

don_w

Reaction score
FYI... I talked to one of the Barona track owners today, and this Friday night thing is an experiment. If they get a good car count, they'll do it more often. He even mentioned they might run every week if it pans out OK. That would be awesome!!

I told him I couldn't be there this week (my car's not done yet), but we'd love to run there on a weekly basis. He said another Friday has been added on July 6. Make plans to be there!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
FYI... I talked to one of the Barona track owners today, and this Friday night thing is an experiment. If they get a good car count, they'll do it more often. He even mentioned they might run every week if it pans out OK. That would be awesome!!

I told him I couldn't be there this week (my car's not done yet), but we'd love to run there on a weekly basis. He said another Friday has been added on July 6. Make plans to be there!

I wish I could have gone, but until I get the code fix I can't. Let them know not to give up opening the track due to lack of people there, they just started and the work also needs to get out.

don_w

Reaction score
FYI... they have scheduled another Friday night at Barona next week, on July 6. And there is a remote chance that they may add Sat, July 7 too. If/when I hear anymore, I'll post it up here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back