S

SGT4ME

Anybody going tomorrow?

I'm finally going to make it out there! :clap:

maybe see some of you out there!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Absolutely!! :clap: The Mrs and I will probably roll in about 1pm. Are you coming to race or spectate? Make sure you come pit next to us.

The weather will be a biatch... about 90 degrees, but the races will be a good show. There are supposed to be a couple dozen PSCA cars there running low 5s and high 4s. :onfire:

Oh yea... moving this to the SW forum, too.

S

SGT4ME

Absolutely!! :clap: The Mrs and I will probably roll in about 1pm. Are you coming to race or spectate? Make sure you come pit next to us.

The weather will be a biatch... about 90 degrees, but the races will be a good show. There are supposed to be a couple dozen PSCA cars there running low 5s and high 4s. :onfire:

Oh yea... moving this to the SW forum, too.

Right on! I'll keep an eye out for ya............

Going to race so maybe you guy's can give me some pointers on getting this thing down the track...........

S

SGT4ME

I'm anxious to see what your GT will run ED. Any other mods or stock?

Updated air tub for the stock steeda and a modified tune,

Well after a bunch of runs, one things for certain,

I NEED DRAG RADIALS!!!!

With the T/C on, I was playing the spin bog game 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. With it off i was spin, spin, spin, sideways, spin, sidways ect.....

Don got some video witch should show how bad it was......

Hey Don!

Sell me those wheels and tires you got on the back of your car!!!! LOL

Was a great time none the less.:thumb:

don_w

Reaction score
Yes, we had fun! Glad to see you out there. :beer: I have three vids of you I'll post later.

Too bad the weather sucked big time... otherwise we all would have done better. When we started running right after 3pm, the track temp was a blistering 143 degrees! No wonder traction was an issue.

p.s. No... you can't have my wheels & tires. :buttkick:

S

SGT4ME

Yes, we had fun! Glad to see you out there. :beer: I have three vids of you I'll post later.

Too bad the weather sucked big time... otherwise we all would have done better. When we started running right after 3pm, the track temp was a blistering 143 degrees! No wonder traction was an issue.

p.s. No... you can't have my wheels & tires. :buttkick:

Right on! Look forward to seeing them. I just put together one of you and dave (Dave "Rental" shelby) LOL I will have later tonight.

LOL, Had to give it a shot!:worship:

Dont want to have to spend the money on those Bogarts but, if thats what i have to do to get DR's on the Shelby......................

Last edited by a moderator:

don_w

Reaction score
Dont want to have to spend the money on those Bogarts but, if thats what i have to do to get DR's on the Shelby......................
Unless you absolutely need 15" tires, you don't need Bogarts to get drag radials. There are several DR options that fit 17" wheels, which would work great for you and be a bunch cheaper.

S

SGT4ME

Unless you absolutely need 15" tires, you don't need Bogarts to get drag radials. There are several DR options that fit 17" wheels, which would work great for you and be a bunch cheaper.

Yes,

i started doing some research today and see the different 17" sizes

Tell your wife many thanks for the video, very much appreciated Don.....

Looking forward to the next meet or GTG......

don_w

Reaction score
Yes,

i started doing some research today and see the different 17" sizes

Tell your wife many thanks for the video, very much appreciated Don.....

Looking forward to the next meet or GTG......
No problem. She took that last one, and I shot the first two. BTW, how many runs did you get altogether? We ended up stopping early at 10:30 with 10 runs.

FWIW, Ed (MSGT46270) has been racing on M/T 275/40-17 DRs on 17x9 wheels. They seem to work pretty well for him, even with the Saleen SC.

S

SGT4ME

No problem. She took that last one, and I shot the first two. BTW, how many runs did you get altogether? We ended up stopping early at 10:30 with 10 runs.

FWIW, Ed (MSGT46270) has been racing on M/T 275/40-17 DRs on 17x9 wheels. They seem to work pretty well for him, even with the Saleen SC.

yep, 10 total. left about 10:45 and they were still running but, i think they were almost done.

Cool! I will check out that combo!

Thanks.......

MSgt46270

Reaction score
SGT4ME

The next Barona is Aug 11th and the next race legal is Aug 3rd, if you don't have drag tires by then let me know and I'll let you use mine. My wife banned me from racing, so they might as well get some use.

Ed

S

SGT4ME

SGT4ME

The next Barona is Aug 11th and the next race legal is Aug 3rd, if you don't have drag tires by then let me know and I'll let you use mine. My wife banned me from racing, so they might as well get some use.

Ed

Right On!!!

Thanks.................:worship:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back