**Beautiful Day in Bama = New Pics**

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Bad ass man...IMO those wheels looks way better than the others on your ride.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I felt like playing around and editing a few. I'm no pro though, just felt like playing with photoshop for the first time in a while and play with a few different ways to crop pictures and stuffs. Here ya go Waldo!

Took my favorite and made it a sig for ya on the off chance you might actually use it.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Wow!! Looking really good, digging the wheels. Seen your stang at world of wheels. you paint job is flawless. All of us Bama boys should get together for an s197 photoshoot!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I felt like playing around and editing a few. I'm no pro though, just felt like playing with photoshop for the first time in a while and play with a few different ways to crop pictures and stuffs. Here ya go Waldo!

http://s970.photobucket.com/user/zac_pounds/media/2copy_zpsc2e87a5d.jpg.html

Took my favorite and made it a sig for ya on the off chance you might actually use it.

Thanks man for the editing and I did change my sig.....it looks great....thanks again

Wow!! Looking really good, digging the wheels. Seen your stang at world of wheels. you paint job is flawless. All of us Bama boys should get together for an s197 photoshoot!

Thanks....yes we need to really try and set something up for sure.....
On another note.....

April the 20th there is a really big car show at Town and Country Ford in Bessemer....It is a really good show and then there is a cruise in that night in Hueytown.....Now if we could get a big group together from S197 and come to that show then after the show I have some really nice places that we could do a photoshoot....It would be great if we could get a big group and do something like this....so lets try and plan it even if it is not on the 20th we could plan a date

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score

I'd be down, there's a car show coming up in Orange Beach at the end of the month if anyone is interested.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I'd be down, there's a car show coming up in Orange Beach at the end of the month if anyone is interested.

Yea I think that is the Bama Coast Cruise...right??....I went last year....it was a huge show and we had a good time....but I am not going to make it this year....One I am not driving the car that far it would have to be trailered.....and two I will prolly have to work anyways.....

Reaction score
You've really turned this car around in good taste. I was really not a fan of it before, but now i think it looks amazing. Nice work.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
You've really turned this car around in good taste. I was really not a fan of it before, but now i think it looks amazing. Nice work.

Thanks man....yea I know it used to be an eye sore....but now hopefully it is an eyegasm.....lmao:beerdrink:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back