Beefcake vs BBR

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
And still no showing of what your car does on the bbr tune at the track.

from my S4 in your sisters bed

You wanted proof and well here is 16 runs all with different mods and all with a Blow By Racing tune. Yes the times are not the best. Some were on street tires, some where on oversized 325 MT. These show the tunes move but needs a driver mod to show true potential of what the car can do. The car ran 12.0 and with a 275 mt and a better 60ft the car can break 11's. You can put any professional driver in my car to prove that fact... Ill put every cent I have into this car up for wager. I even highlighted which times are mine so no one can get confused :headscratch:

bigstick

forum member
Reaction score
So is there any questions now that I have proved numerous times that a BBR tune can make it down the track?

I think you missed the point.

The question isn't can a car with a BBR tune make it 1/4 mile. Heck, my father in laws 1976 Lada can make it 1/4 mile.

The question is can a car tuned by BBR run with the big dogs? You (and I for that matter) are not big dogs.

BBR barks alot...but they haven't even gotten off the porch yet.

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
Like I previously stated I am not the best driver, also all my times are with no burnout. When my JT trim is installed, I'll prove you all wrong yet again.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a 20 year old kid driving to the track, going down the track and proving everyone that bashes BBR wrong.
Really? See below please.......
Like I previously stated I am not the best driver, also all my times are with no burnout. When my JT trim is installed, I'll prove you all wrong yet again.

If you cant drive how do you plan on proving anyone wrong? You cant drive your car when its slow. Just because it makes more power doesnt mean you will go faster.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is with this unnatural obsession of defending BBR? Most people on this board don't think much of BBR, due to actual experience getting fucked by them. You on the other hand are obsessed with defending them and it's not normal. You think they are great, fine we understand that. You will never change our minds about BBR, no matter what you do, so just go play in your BBR sand box and shut the fuck up.
:chainsaw:

Earl

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Loudmouth are the two yellow slips from different runs or did you repost? Be amazing if you and the other car ran the exact same everything two times in a row. If i'm not mistaken also the first and third slip are the exact same as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back