being Safe at work pays off (new toys)

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Well for being safe at work all Year long, my boss gave me a $50 Visa gift card. :rockon: so what did i do with that great gift. well i got the CHE Anti-Squat brackets for the Shelby:thumbsup:. best of all they just came in today. Thanks for all the guys that said to check out CHE's brackets. out of all the ones i have seen an felt in person these look an feel the most solid. there very well made cant wait to get them on and try them when is nice an sunny again. :drool:.
here are the pics of them.
CHEAnti-Squatbrackets001.jpg

CHEAnti-Squatbrackets002.jpg

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Nice!

I have CHE control arms on my T-bird...they are nice, well made pieces.

thanks man. this is the 1st CHE product i have bought an they look like the best quality i have seen.

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Good choice, I have those as well. I really like their "boxed" design, that is what sold me after seeing some BMR LCA brackets bent on some other sites.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Good choice, I have those as well. I really like their "boxed" design, that is what sold me after seeing some BMR LCA brackets bent on some other sites.

that was my thought as well i have seen both BMR and J&M that some how where bent. i didnt wanna deal with the hassel. also i saw the J&M's in person an the CHE are made made much stronger.

Nice choice CHE makes great stuff.

thanks man, thats what i have been hearing they made good stuff.

CHE is definatly good. You wont be disapointed.

thanks man. good to know i wont be disapointed

Do the Safety Dance... :clap:

hahahaha

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back