Best method/product for windows

SBGT

2005 Mustang GT
Reaction score
Best thing I've ever used and swear by, believe it or not is Invisible Glass. I get mine at Wal-Mart of all places. I hate hate hate a dirty windshield or streaks or anything on em for that matter and this makes my OCD happy.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
That works great for me for the outside, but did absolutely nothing for the buildup film on the inside. That is all I use for the exterior now.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I bought some chem guys glassworks and it seems to be good if you do it the same way everyone else is saying. Spray, wipe, Flip towel and use dry side, then a soft buffing towel

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Are you using any cleaning products on the interior? If left in the sun/heat, I find all that stuff evaporates and leaves nastiness on the glass. Even the reflective windshield sun shades do it.

That might be the problem...I use VRP on all the interior plastics and can see how summer heat might make that leave a film on the windows.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I use this stuff, no streaking. I learned about this stuff from the guys that replaced my windshield.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AP585M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use this stuff at work (a detailing shop). great quality to price ratio. And basically, it works LOL.

Sometimes with stubborn windows the only way to do it is to lay the window cleaner on there thick. Wipe as much as you can, switch rags, then clean all over again with less product the second time around. The second round is just for getting rid of the streaks and left over stuff.

Also, when finishing, use a very clean and dry microfiber. Fold it over so that you can switch sides when one side gets filled up and nasty.

Hope this helps.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back