best mods 2500 budget

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
LOL Yea i will soon gain a whistle here in the next 6 months but Im going to take all the percausions to make sure nothing goes bad.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I could take back a few things on my car it would be my CAI, UDP's, Delete Plates, and Dyno Tune. Save your money for forced induction. Bolt ons are a waste of time and money for a 3V. Don't even bother with headers as well. Just take the money, put it in the bank, and add to it little by little until you have enough for what YOU really want to do. That's what I'm doing right now, and it seems to be working great for me!

2011CS

2011 California Special
Reaction score
On3 kit and be done with it. If you look and actually go to a good source unlike turboforums. Go to corral and go to turbo forums section. Not one person will bad mouth this kit. From the fox bodies to the 4vs. He changed a lot of things on his early kits which is where you will see people talking bad. Anyone who has had a kit in the past year will tell you there is nothing wrong with them. I have about 3,500 in my car with a tune and gauges and stupid stuff like beer and pizza. If you take the gauges off you'll save about 500. I bought all new lines so thats another 100. And my tune ran me 700 most places do them for about 500 also. You can get hte kit for 1,800 then get used injectors and run like 5psi and you could prolly keep hte stock pump. But if you did do that you might want to go back to the 3.55s or whatever is in your car stock.

That makes sense then, I have been searching for info because I was curious for myself.

Thank you.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
If I could take back a few things on my car it would be my CAI, UDP's, Delete Plates, and Dyno Tune. Save your money for forced induction. Bolt ons are a waste of time and money for a 3V. Don't even bother with headers as well. Just take the money, put it in the bank, and add to it little by little until you have enough for what YOU really want to do. That's what I'm doing right now, and it seems to be working great for me!

Yeah...I only have a CAI and tune. So I'm thinking about just saving a little each month, I could probably have it boosted by Christmas time. I have about 1500 saved at the moment, which would be enough for cams and longtubes. Gotta be patient I suppose.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back