best mods 2500 budget

2011CS

2011 California Special
Reaction score
OMG that was so two days ago Antonio.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Well I haven't had any problems... don't you have to go and get ass fucked in the other thread dedicated just to you asshole?
your the one calling people names....makes you look like more of an asshole..

yes you havent had any problems, thats great, and i hope you NEVER have any problems. all i was sayign is that i have heard more bad things than good about the kit. not saying all or bad but if you do get stuck with one of the bad ones its more headache than the money your saving.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Well to be honest if its the piping I was planning on getting my local exhaust shop shop to make my own piping so it will be a one off kit.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
I was just about to mention the on3 kit. kits seem decent. For that price, you cant do better. Anyone complaining about fitment issues doesnt know anything because that can easily be fixed at a muffler shop. All the examples of issues above seem to not even be 3v kits. 2 people already posted here with 3v's and both say they are good kits. I say listen to them..... the ones with FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

here yah go. I would have gone this route if it were out before i bought my whipple.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-Pe...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
If it were me id put the money away and save it, but you could fine a slightly used blower on the classifieds.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
On3 kit and be done with it. If you look and actually go to a good source unlike turboforums. Go to corral and go to turbo forums section. Not one person will bad mouth this kit. From the fox bodies to the 4vs. He changed a lot of things on his early kits which is where you will see people talking bad. Anyone who has had a kit in the past year will tell you there is nothing wrong with them. I have about 3,500 in my car with a tune and gauges and stupid stuff like beer and pizza. If you take the gauges off you'll save about 500. I bought all new lines so thats another 100. And my tune ran me 700 most places do them for about 500 also. You can get hte kit for 1,800 then get used injectors and run like 5psi and you could prolly keep hte stock pump. But if you did do that you might want to go back to the 3.55s or whatever is in your car stock.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I keep flip flopping between cams/longtubes or the on3kit. My car is a dd and needs to be reliable. I know both can be done reliably. It's just cams and longtubes seem like less variables to go wrong.

Yea for a DD i'd agree with you totally, but I think this guy wants to hit the track a lot, not sure what he wants to do with the car?!

2006torquefreak

forum member
Reaction score
I keep flip flopping between cams/longtubes or the on3kit. My car is a dd and needs to be reliable. I know both can be done reliably. It's just cams and longtubes seem like less variables to go wrong.

My car is a dd. Get the turbo man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Turbo ftw, plus no one wants to race me on the street any more after they hear my BOV!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Yeah well no one ever heres my whine because im faster then sound can travel. haha beat that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back