Best parts sites -especially stock Ford parts?

Stan

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been beat to death, but I did a search and the newest thread I could find was 10 years old. If nothing else this might help people with an updated answer.
I'm looking for small parts as I try and bring my '07 back to life and any help would be appreciated.

Stan

Reaction score
I did look at RockAuto too as I've bought quite a few parts over the years, but finding the exact clips (like the ones for the rockers) is my main problem. I guess I can go to O'Reilly's with my old ones and see what they have.

Thanks

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Last 2 summers, I have picked up some random parts from throtl.com. I presumed it was an import parts company, until I randomly looked up some GT500 parts for my GT. At the time it was the best prices I could find for the parts I needed.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
For me, shipping from Tasca has gotten too expensive due to distance. My approach is a few steps. First, I find the part number using Rock Auto or Ford Parts Giant. Then I Google search the part number. There are dozens of Ford dealer websites and they all look identical but prices and shipping costs vary widely. Also, trying to find parts on Amazon is impossible unless you search the exact part number because they will show a million parts that look similar but don't fit. They also show results that show similar part numbers. I have bought more incorrect parts from Amazon than all other sites combined.

Lastly, if it is a Ford part number I will call up my local dealer and ask if they happen to have it in stock. Found a bumper cover for my sister's 2011 Ranger that way and it saved me over $100 in shipping.

Reaction score
Also, if you find a part cheaper from another dealer online, your local dealer may match it. I did this when I purchased my gen 3 shortblock. My local dealer matched Tascas price which was the best I found at that time.

RoushStage2

Reaction score
I use Rockauto for my maintenance parts/supplies. But I check around for price and quality. If I want OEM parts I go through parts.ford.com and pick a local dealer with the best prices. They have been shipping free from that site lately. Each dealer you choose sets their own prices. So you really have to watch as some dealers jack-up the prices while others have been very competitive.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back